CHAPTER 13

It seems like yesterday when Ruhi was brought home from the hospital ,yet 3years has passed already. Life has turned out the best for the family as their children antics spicy their lives. Ruhi was growing fast who even though was pampered they didn't forget to discipline her when wrong.

With Khushi as her mother she was jalebi lover and developed a tendency of exclaiming "hey Devi maiya!" Just like her mother  which Others found funny especially seeing Khushi expression. Even though she was possessive of her father,Bhai and mausa she adored her mother whom she won't a stay a day without seeing for only her lullaby can lull her to sleep.

With years Khushi has turned out to be the same bubbly Khushi ,who will make jalebis when stressed though the only difference she became practical for outside world was an eye opener.

They couldn't complain about their lives for Devi Maiya has given them a comfortable and health life. They had excelled in their careers and 16month back the two sisters started KUM Event Mgt and they weren't disappointed.

With their hardwork and determination KUM was a success which was recognized due to its extraordinary work. They organized many events be it big or small and in that field the two sisters were recognized as M sisters.

They had plan on opening other branches in which they received their husbands support. But everything was paused when kuki was needed to help police in curbing a leader of a powerful  who was in hiding but terrorrising people.

Even though her family was worried they conceal their worries allowing her to go as they remain behind praying to almighty for her safety. She moved from home to complete her mission which took 3 months with her being away from her home adding to that a week later when she had planned her moves she realized she was pregnant.

Knowing the risk at hand especially with her 1st trimester pregnancy she wasn't ready to put her life in danger knowing she was carrying the sign of their love. She arranged everything sitting at the back as she lead the police on how to go which took long as expected but at the end the mission was successful and so was her identity conceal.

She planned of her return back home to suprise them when they'l see her belly which has started showing unaware of the storm waiting her back home. She arrived home but was astonished finding the villa quite in silence.

She was received by the workers who informed her of the whereabout of her family. She groomed releasing the cooks early so that she can prepare dinner for her family even though she was tired.

Everyone returned home in the evening but they could tell the difference of the aroma that welcome them home. They were intrigued though in wonder  for which dish gave out such a sweet scent.

They stood flabbergasted seeing the dinning which was beautiful arranged. Khushi had just reached on top of the stairs with her concentration on the phone failed to see her family who were trying to grasp what they were seeing.

Ruhi who just spotted her exclaimed happily running towards her hugging her legs as she cries for 3 months wasn't easy without her mother. A startled Khushi regain her composure with wet eyes as the cry of her daughter prick deep in her heart.