CHAPTER 8

Raizada mansion, Delhi
Even after a week situation wasn't better in Shantivan and so was Nani's health deteriorating  from the day she put forward her decision which was never agreed by others.

Today wasn't different same  bitter and tasteless food but none could complained in fear of  saying something offending and face the wrath of Nani for none could predict her mood.

But today the situation was different as after alot of convincing from Arnab she joined them for their dinner. Everyone kept gobbling their food so that they could finish fast and ran away from Nani presence but they were in for it for all that didn't go unnoticed by Nani who kept quite but  stopped them when they were taking there leave.

Earlier

Reporters were crowded metres away Infront of  Shantivan waiting for more Information after seeing breaking news about ASR early morning. Nani was disturbed and concerned about Raizada reputation , she pace fro and back waiting for her grandson who was the reason of all this chaos.

Even though she was always disturbed with her grandson lifestyle,she kept quiet trusting him to never cross his limit but today she was berating herself for her silence which today has shock the foundation of Shantivan.

Arnab entered inside the mansion using the back gate with the help of Aman and his guards who prevented reporter's from reaching him and the woman who was tailing behind him.

He entered inside with no remorse on his face heading towards his family members. When Nani saw he wasn't unbothered with all that happened ,she reached him in long strides and boom! a sounding slap fall on his cheek.

Other occupants gape holding there cheeks protecting it from receiving the same treatment. None could believe there Nani slapped her CHOTE that to which wasn't mistakenly. The one who was shocked was Arnab, who couldn't come from the shock that his own Nani raised her hands on him that to when he was unknown to the reason why.

"Nani"whispered Arnab shocked holding his abused cheek

"Sasuma/ Nani/ Dadi"uttered others in disbelief

Nani glared at them turning her attention to Arnab not failing to show her disappointment. Looking at disappointment in his Nani eyes something broke within him and the pain pierced in through his heart. He looked down in shame unable to look at his Nani who was a mother figure to him but his Nani's question brought back his attention to her.

"How could you be so careless CHOTE? didn't we already have alot to deal with that you added another problem on top of it?what were you thinking when spending a night with a woman who isn't your wife? questioned a fuming Nani ready to slap him again

"Nani I don't know how I ended up in that room please believe me"told a broken Arnab seeing disappointment in his Nani's eyes

"What do you mean you don't know how you ended up in there CHOTE"questioned Nani calmly seeing his grandson broken voice

"What I remember was waiting for Mr Singania taking one glass of wine and waking up today with Sheetal on the same bed"he explained breaking down completely

Nani's anger cooled down seeing sincerity in his grandson's eyes. She took him in her arms comforting him as she stared at Sheetal who moved uncomfortable where she was standing.

"Miss Kapoor! how did you end up with CHOTE in the same room and bed?was it all your plan"questioned Nani glaring at Sheetal who shifted seeing everyone attention directed on her