CHAPTER 12

Haven Villa,Mumbai

As usual a heavy pregnant Khushi was infront of her Devi Maiya offering prayer after cleaning her Pooja room . She happily sang a beautiful devotional song with so much devotion as her voice rang all over the mansion making all workers abandon what they were doing  hearing her melodious voice while it pulled others from their slumber heading downstairs.

They made their entry stealthily not to attract her attention while workers hide their smiles knowing if Khushi comes to know they were late she won't hesitate to throw them out of the Villa . They sigh in relief for making it without being caught for they were aware of how serious she is during morning pooja.

She turned around immediately she finished and a beautiful smile attached on her lips as she distribute Prasad before everyone disperse to prepare for the day while she headed behind the Villa in her garden to tend to her flowers.

She watered as she mumble words believing they can understand her.A beautiful smile curved on her lips and the pregnancy glow added the charm to her beauty as she tended to the plants delicately.

She stared at the sun and started humming a beautiful song ,as the rays fall on her face giving a stunning look. she closed her eyes as she enjoys the pampering of the sun thinking about her life as she sang beautiful.

Her face has a cute expression and her lips occupied with a content smile. Unknown to her ,she has attracted attention ,her family watched her feeling contented  while the workers wished for nothing to take away that smile.

They loved their bosses who treated them as family ,made sure they lack nothing and even the salary offered was sufficient to tend to their needs. Arav who just came down searching for his mother was overjoyed seeing her peaceful face.

He remained silent not wanting to interrupt for he can do anything to hear her sing. He stared at her baby bump impatiently waiting for his siblings arrival though he couldn't stop worrying for his mother for tears is one thing he can't bear in her eyes.

He wasn't naive to not understand the pain she'l undergo but he can only pray for the safety of his mother and sibling. But Khushi on other side she wasn't worried about her delivery day, rather she believed in enjoying every moment leaving that on Devi Maiya.

She was lost in passed months memory , how her husband won her heart through her care and unconditional love. Even when she lost hope in love Aryan proved to her love still exist.

Immediately she realized of her true feelings towards her husband,she didn't waste time and confessed to him whom for the first time she saw crying like a baby. Understanding him who was still a child at heart and needed her care and love which he never got, Khushi promised herself to be everything to him.

She wasn't disappointed for Aryan became a baby infront of her whom she enjoyed pampering. Not forgetting his duties he fulfilled all her cravings and beared her mood swings without complaining. They created beautiful memories which they knew in their old age they'l sit reminiscing them.

Nk who joined the family enjoyed every bit of his stay. His relationship with Uttara was progressing beautiful ,even though he knew Raizada's won't accept her, he didn't care about their approval for the past relationship between his brothers and their wives was an eyeopener.

A week ago they went for a simple court marriage  for Nk wasn't ready to take chances less he experience same fate that of his brothers. After much convincing from Bua she gave in with the condition of them asking permission from Uttara mother which wasn't easy but after assuring her of not starting their marital life until their Hindu wedding is performed which she gave in.