CHAPTER 19

Sujata and Anu have just arrived from the temple when Arav voice boom. They looked at each other in confusion on learning the voice was from the mansion. They hurriedly entered inside and they were shocked on seeing Ragini hands held tightly while her face expressed her pain that to from Unknown kid.

"What is happening here and who are these children?"shouted Anu while others who were watching the interaction in confusion composed themselves.

"We don't know and this girl is the reason all the juice has splashed. I ask who she was but she remained silent then her brother arrived and held my hands tightly"complained Ragini trying to sooth the pain on her hands by rubbing the place.

"Who are you to hit my sister when she has apologize after colliding with you. If you would have been concentrating with where you were going all this would have been avoided" said Arav glaring at her who glared back.

Dp and Rp arrived downstairs hearing the commotion. They were confused seeing two unknown kids while the eldest was glaring at their daughter -in-law.

In this house no day will pass without drama. What is the new drama this morning? "commented laksh who had arrived behind his father.

"Lakshji look what that boy has done to me only because I warned his sister who collided with me making all the juice pour"complained Ragini

"So juice is the reason of all this noise? You could have just served another juice and avoid all this commotion Ragini"told Laksh rubbing his forehead to ease emerging headache.

"Monkey Mamu! "Exclaimed the Ruhi who saw Laksh and squirm to be put down.

"Cutie! "Exclaim laksh loudly seeing Ruhi who run towards him.

He caught her with ease earning uncontrollable laughter immediately she threw her up. Others eyes widen seeing the interaction having a lot of unanswered questions.

"Mamu stop"Ruhi said in between her laughter

"That's what I wanted to hear"said laksh tickling her stomach

"This mansion is noisy this early morning. Lucky what is it this morning since I can hear your voice from the gate?"question sanskar who had just returned from jogging

"Sanky Mamu"called the Ruhi while sanskar neck almost broke due to the speed he raised his head from his phone.

"Barbie!uttered a shocked Sanskar reaching to take her while she held on laksh tightly making sanskar pout

" tower first Mamu, smelly smelly"told Ruhi scrunching her nose to expressing herself.

"You hurt me Barbie. How can you say your handsome Mamu is smelling,you cheeky girl?"questioned sanskar giving her a sad look.

Though before she can console him seeing his sad face Uttara made her entry,"Princess!Aru! won't you meet your Utu maasi?"

"Oh Utu mashi!"uttered a dramatic Ruhi in a thinking manner.