CHAPTER 4

Raizada Mansion, Delhi

The environment was gloomy and everyone was deeply immense in their thought. Though dinner was served, the taste was different lacking everyday magic, which again reminded them of her absence.

Even though they have no appetite , they pushed large amount of food in their throat not minding the pain it gave them, the only thing they needed was to return In the comfort of there own rooms.

After dinner they were interrupted with Arnab who cleared his throat to gain their attention. Looking at him, he looked lifeless and aged just in an hour, the shine of ASR and his attitude was long gone.

"CHOTE do you want to say something" question Nani who saw his lost look

Arnab who was thinking deeply was startled when he felt his grandmother's voice ringing in his ears. Looking at her ,he didn't fail to see how tired she appeared and she looked more aged than before. He pitied the old lady for  how ever much she disappointed him with her a silence, he still loved and respected her for taking in orphan kids and offered a roof on their heads when themselves were unable in securing three meal a day. A tap on his shoulder was what reminded his he was zoned out while others looked at him curiously.

"I know I can't blame anyone for the hurt my wife went through from the moment she step her foot in this mansion ,when I as a human being and husband failed to show her the importance she held in my life. So how can I expect others to value her or appreciate her effort?  Have decided not to let go of her and i'l do everything it takes in me to bring her back and if I have to crawl to earn her forgiveness that's what i'l do and receive any punishment she gives me.

But theirs no need for shedding your crocodile tears Di , after all this is what you wanted from the moment you realized your husband is obsessed with someone younger than you and he didn't denie on your face which hurt your ego. Since his departure you've held a grudge on my wife and after knowing the family can do anything for you, you used it to your maximum and my wife has to bear the burn not only from the family but I also who was fooled seeing my Di tears not seeing your facade. I was blind when it comes to you for I had pictured a different Anjali in my mind who can't hurt even a fly but look where my trust and belief on you has led me. Though your effort won't go to waste, call your husband here tomorrow, it's not like the family supported my decision back then for throwing your husband from Shantivan. Instead they criticized my wife seeing your tears not caring how she was. Payal even you invite your family here tomorrow.

He left there leaving behind people who bowed there head in shame recalling the atrocities that innocent soul underwent due to them. They wanted to rectify their mistake yet they knew it was impossible.

Next day

Early morning they were woken up with Arnab's booming voice who seem in a bad mood barking orders to Aman. Seeing his mood they pitied Aman though praying none of them should be his target. If seeing  Arnab mood wasn't a suprise to them but they gaped seeing a decked up Anjali emerging from the kitchen in a happy mood.

"Hello bye bye! Sasuma is that Anjali Bitiya am seeing"exclaim a shocked Mami all her laziness vanish instantly

" I think am seeing what your seeing Manorama, a you sure it's Anjali bitiya"question Nani unsure of her eyesight

"Why won't it be Di? afteral her Shyamji is coming back"responded Arnab who heard their conversation silently.

Nani and Mami bow their head down in shame ,for the first time they realize Anjàli selfishness who isn't affected with the pain of the same brother who used to cater and kept her as his first priority . They were ashamed for she grew under their care into a weak and selfish woman ,but they could do nothing rather than regretting.