CHAPTER 18

Two days passed after Khushi entry in MM. So far it was the best days spent contrary to past years. Elders waited in anticipation for their  son-in-law entry but later they learned he won't be arriving due urgent work which needed his attention.

Early morning Sujata and Anupurma visited the temple not before allocating morning meal responsibility to younger clan. In the kitchen three daughter-in-laws were preparing the meal in total silence but we're caught with started question.

"Bhabi ,bade Papa love Khushi alot?"question Ragini

"Hmm"responded Pari

"Not only bade Papa,all the family members induding my mother-in-law whom until today I thought Sanskar was her favourite"added swara

"Even lakshji whom till now have never seen him serious, yesterday I was astonished"told a shivering Ragini remembering Laksh warning if anything happens to Khushi because of her.

"Your both right, her being the last child that to a girl born after many generations made them adore her. Adarshji told me her being born was  a miracle, since Chachiji due to complication after Sanskar's birth the doctors have presumed minimal chances of her getting pregnant again.

If she was to get pregnant ,it will endanger her. But a year after Dadaji death Chachiji found out she was pregnant and that was the first time everyone smile after Dadaji death.

But remembering what the doctor said years back they feared of Chachiji life and convinced her to go for an abortion which she refused for she always wanted a sibling for Sanskar.

The family had to give in and Chachaji took her to hospital where they were told the pregnancy was danger for her and the baby might not even make it till the end advicing her to terminate it when it's still early.

Unfortunately Chachi refused and the doctor prescribe for her to be bed ridden until she put to bed which she was fine with. The family supported her and tend to her needs. Though they were going through the rough phase with Dadi's health which kept deteriorating, Maheswari business going bankrupt due to investors backing out and only having this mansion in possession for they lost everything in trying to save the business.

So Papaji and Chacha concentrated more on business and Sasuma took care of  Chachi and Dadi while Adarshji took care of his younger siblings. Though on her 7 month Chachi got labour pain and she was rushed to hospital.

That day none was around apart from Sasuma and Chachi. The male were out of town since their was a project many Businesses were working on it induding Maheswari and that day it was being presented so they didn't want to disturb them.

With the help of the driver she was rushed to the hospital where she gave birth safely but to a premature baby who was presumed dead for she didn't give out any sound how much they tried. On learning this Chachaji was so heartbroken and even Sasuma wasn't able to console her.

She demanded to be given the baby who she held close crying her heart out where she ended losing consciousness. Nurse tried taking the baby's body from her when the baby astonish them when she cried rubbing herself on Chachi's chest.