CHAPTER 6

5 month passed after that misfortune that befall the Raizada's and Gupta family. Life wasn't easy for them especially dealing with a depressed Payal who was in denial of the death of her child.

But with family support and love she was coming in term with , though none could fill the emptiness she felt especially after knowing there's a possibility of her not experiencing motherhood in this lifetime.

The mansion which held laughter before was long forgotten after the incidence. Nani wished for return of Khushi who used to spread happiness whenever she goes but she knew it was impossible. She wished to play with her great grandchildren but she knew her wish will remain unfulfilled. Even Nk who ones enjoyed being in the company of his family couldn't stand their presence and they missed his broken hindi for he turned into serious guy suddenly.

Nani didn't know what to do inorder to prevent her family from breaking apart but her only happiness was Arnab change of attitude towards them. Even though he cut his sister financial help he began asking after her health which she was sure they'll mend there relationship soon. Nk who saw how Arnab started melting in the presence of his family was disgusted seeing how easily he forgot what they did to his friend and now he is enjoying there company.

He decided to depart from there and head to Mumbai to do what he enjoys most and  secure a career from there  in one of the best Co. he came across not before submitting his resignation in AR. News of NK resignation reached Arnab who felt bad but knew the reason behind it which was his decisions in life but he could do nothing rather than giving in.

Next day

Raizada's were heading on the dinning for there breakfast when suddenly Anjali fell down loosing his consciousness. She was carried in her room a doctor was summoned who arrived immediately after being informed it was an emergency.

He was escorted in Anjali's room by Arnab whose heart sank seeing his Di lifeless body.

" Doctor please check if my Di is ok, we don't know the reason why she fall unconscious" pleaded Arnab  staring at Anjali

"'It's ok ASR let me first check the patient then i'l know the reason , please all of you wait outside"uttered a shocked doctor seeing ASR folded palm.

Others headed outside excluding Nani and Mami for even though how mad they were at her they still cared for her and now seeing her falling unconscious they were worried. Outside Arnab was pacing fro and back being worried about her for it isn't easy cutting what was their from the moment he was born especially them sharing the same blood and her being the same sister whom he did everything within him to protect her.

" Bhai! don't worry Di will be ok"Assured Akash who saw his brother being worried for their sister

Arnab: I hope so Akash, I can't loose her like mamma

Akash: Nothing will happen to her Bhai

They were interrupted with doctor who emerged from inside, they rushed towards him enquiring of Anjali health

Arnab: Doctor is Di ok?

Dr: Yes ASR but from now she needs to take enough rest and make sure tomorrow she visits Dr. Priya, I'll be taking my leave

They rushed inside Anjali room in confusion ,they found Anjali who was awake and being pampered by their grandmother whose face was occupied with a bright smile.