CHAPTER 24

Today it was a different scenario in MM. Everyone woke up earlier much to male irritation who were seated staring at their wives sulking due to sleep deprive ,only because their wives didn't want them to be the reason of them being late in their shopping day.

Even Gadodia's arrived much earlier since both family will be doing shopping together. Male were berating their wives inwardly who were hurriedly hopping from one task to another before the start of breakfast.

Sanskar watch around but his eyes fall on asleep Laksh and decided to disturb his peace.

"Bhai ,why are you still behind my sleep?"question irritated Laksh as he arrange his ruffled hair.

"I was checking if your a normal human. How can you sleep with noise around you?"question Sanskar in wonder

Though before they could start to bicker Adarsh intervene smacking both of their backs.

"Why is everyone behind me today?here Nk is also sleeping yet you only saw me"hissed Laksh in annoyance

Everyone attention diverted to Nk who woke up startled after a pillow hit his face.Uttara stood infront them glaring at her husband and brothers before stomping her feet and headed to the dinning without uttering a word.

The brothers followed behind casually shrugging their shoulders to Nk who stared at them clueless. They took their seats ready to devour the meal but Sujata question paused their movement.

"Uttu hasn't Choti woken up yet?"

"Ma, CHOTI isn't around, early morning she and Jiju went to finalize everything about the hotel since this week it will be opening. Though don't worry Jiju made sure she has her meal on time"told Uttara seeing Sujata worried look

"Her overworking isn't good in her condition especially now when she's carrying triplets"told a concern Anuparma

"What to do Auparmaji, children of now days won't understand the need of rest in this condition even if you tell them"added Parvati

"Today let her return, I'l be taking her class"said a displeased Sujata

"Barbie come to your Mamu,let him feed you today"called Sanskar to Ruhi who was sitted on Ram's lap

Ruhi stared at him for a second before showing her tongue out at him which amused others while Sanskar pouted murmuring"showing me attitude this early morning".

Laksh patted his shoulder in consolation giving him a fake pity look before everyone dive in enjoying their meal. In an hour both were heading to the mall while asleep Arav remained behind in the company of his grandfathers who were around.

Though in the mall next 3hours the male felt famished and tired due to the number of malls visited and the bags in their possession. They were annoyed since their wives weren't giving them attention if not more shopping bags being dumped on them.

By the time they returned home they were drop dead tired. They lay lazily on their seats after quenching their thirst before heading upstairs not before giving their wives annoyed look not falling on their puppy eyes and pouty lips.