CHAPTER 16

Maheswari Mansion,Kolkata

As usual the mansion was silent though contrary to other days the air was calm which gave a positive vibe

As usual the mansion was silent though contrary to other days the air was calm which gave a positive vibe.Maheswari women were preparing breakfast in the company of their cooks before the men wake up.

Everyone kept looking at Sujata whose face has a bright glow as she hum her favourite lines shocking those who were unfamiliar with this side of her.

They didn't comment while those who were with the family from before knew that's the real her who changed after the lose of her children. However for Sujata the night seemed long after getting her son's call informing of his return after his sudden disappearance weeks ago.

Her motherly instinct kicked in and she eagerly waiting for dawn so that she can set her eyes on her son and prove she's fine, for she alone knew how worried she was after not knowing of his whereabout.

She eagerly waited for the allegation placed on him to be cleared immediately her nephew returns  for she's deeply hurt seeing the suffering and indifference her children receive from their family.

Anupurma was happy seeing her like that but she wasn't a fool to not see the distance created between them due to the chaos emerging in the family. She felt ashamed for blaming Sanskar for laksh disappearance when he always loved and respected her as a mother. Yet she proved she can only be laksh mother.

They set the dinning table as the men arrive seeing many different dishes but they didn't question. They started serving them but Ram was astonish hearing Sujata who was humming a beautiful song that two after a decade.

The men stared at each other not knowing the reason behind her happy mood this early morning but inwardly they felt happy. The women stood behind their husbands waiting for them to finish eating but Sujata eyes kept staring at the door confusing the ones who saw her.

Suddenly a car horn was heard outside and before anyone can react Sujata took off not minding how  her that reaction stun others. Anu left behind her being curious and her eyes welled up seeing her son and nephew.

When they took long in returning others followed to see the reason and we're happy their sons who were being embraced by their mothers. Though their faces didn't show trace of happiness but who could believe even they were worried for their children though only difference they don't portray their emotion not to worry their wives.

"Laksh!Sanskar!"called Durga who waited to embrace them but their mothers weren't leaving them.

The two met their fathers before heading to their elder brother who hugged them and patting their back relieved.