CHAPTER 9

S³ mansion, Mumbai

Author pov

Khushi has moved on from her traumatic past with the support of her Bua's family and  friends she made in Mumbai who were of  great help. They helped her in seeing the brighter side of her failed marriage, adapting her newlife and recognising her potential in life. Her friends changed her way of seeing life and she was nolonger the naive Khushi who saw good in everything.

She worked day and night in stabilizing her career and studying online at the same time for she wanted to give the best to her son. She had a peaceful life, a beautiful home and friends who are her support system . She realized of how toxic her life was back in Delhi and so was the relationship she shared.

Now she has a beautiful  life and can proudly stand head held high due to her achievements which was possible with her determination. Khushi who always enjoyed cooking decided to make it her career which turned out to  best decision she has made so far. Now she can proudly stand as the owner of famous Cosy Cuisine and  sujram educational institution.

she's contented with her life for after everything, she turned the best version of her own self.  An independent woman running multiple hotels and restaurants consisting of different cuisine heard or never heard.

Today being on a weekend Khushi in the company of her best friend and sister decided to enjoy fresh air in the garden

Today being on a weekend Khushi in the company of her best friend and sister decided to enjoy fresh air in the garden. Though they were conversing but she was lost somewhere which others notice but they let her be knowing the reason and they were thinking about how they've spend past months.

Khushi pov

This life is really unpredictable for every day it gives new surprises, new lesson to learn  and am the best example. Who would believe I the person who liked only Indian cuisine will enjoy continental dishes now?

I was the person who used to feel uncomfortable in high class restaurant but now that's the place am mostly found. I used to wear pompom and kurtas but now I have my own designer but I don't regret the change rather I feel that's where I belong.

I kept encountering challenges everyday  but however tough they were I embraced them strongly. But I don't know when they will end and how am supposed to tackle the one ahead of me. I used to think i'l never move on from Arnab's betrayal and here now I not only moved on but my heart keeps betraying me in the mention of my new friend who was their for me since I moved here.

The past 5 months since the arrival of Didu became my favourite days for I had someone who was there during my childhood. When Didu recognised who I was we embraced each other crying for our separation.