CHAPTER 32

Past months were incredible starting with the arrival of Parish daughter who herself was a bundle of joy. Having a toddler in the mansion that too after years made everyone on toes especially the kids who couldn't bear the cry of younger one.

She was highly adored being the first Lakhsmi of Maheswari family in this generation just like her bua Khushi. Her naming ceremony was organized and conducted grandly which left a mark in the hearts of those who were a part of it.

As always today wasn't different from the moment she was born. All her siblings surrounded her who was in her crib  throwing her feet and hands up in happiness.

The elders settle in MM living room after making sure everything was in order. The husbands were feeding their pregnant wives who were showing  tantrum wanting just to hit the bed after having a tough and long day in  preparing for the next day as their godh Bharai will be conducted.

Though their husbands kept feeding them unwilling to let them sleep on empty stomach knowing it will be impossible to wake them up later. Past months was a rollercoaster on everyone,they enjoyed every bit of it, handling every situation head held high.

They were a great support of their wives , silently handling their changing moodswing fulfilling their cravings without complain.  Staring at their children who were surrounding the youngest member , it took them to the memory lane from the moment she was  born.

3rd party pov
The siblings stared at Adarsh in anticipation waiting for him to reveal the gender of the baby but everything paused immediately they saw the nurse emerging from inside carrying the child heading towards their direction.

They ran, surrounding her wanting to get a glimpse of the child startling the nurse who didn't expect that. She stood shocked seeing her way being blocked. In silence she stared at them whose all attention was on the sleeping child on her arms ,who was still unknown to what was happening around her.

Composing herself she looked amused seeing their twinkling eyes and their happiness immediately they learned of the baby being a girl. Finding it hard to contain their happiness,they cheered  forgetting their surrounding until the nurse reprimanded them.

They sigh in embarrassment but all that vanish immediately their eyes settle on the child whose fist  rubbed her nose in irritation. Their eyes glued at her and next moment she stole their heart when she instantly opened her eyes staring around curiously.

They itch to hold her but Adarsh came to the nurse rescue understanding their thought leaving his pouting siblings behind. Immediately she was cleaned and brought back everyone took the chance in holding her.

Later both headed home leaving the parents behind who were to be discharged the next day. The night was long for everyone but immediately Surya showed up, everyone was already awake as they finished the decorations while Sanskar headed to the hospital to bring them back.

Everything went well, Pari was discharged and a week later the naming ceremony was held which her father and uncles put their best in making it best and it turned out being a blast which left a mark to those who were apart of it. Their friends and business associates were invited who arrived to bless the child and those who didn't make it send their best wishes along with a gift.