𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐱𝐭

Ivy Herrera, a new rising star in cinemas after appearing in marvel's Avengers as Iron mans' Daughter; Ava Stark.

Ivy has participated in smaller roles before this but this brought her real fame.

Having done some Disney acting roles in the past she met one of her best friends Olivia Rodrigo who happens to be best friends with Gracie Abrams...

A little over a year ago Olivia invited some of her close friends to celebrate the fourth of July, of course Ivy and Gracie were invited. Both of them instantly clicked and spent the rest of the day getting to know more and more about each other. After a few drinks, they ended up in Ivy's bedroom the next morning and from then a beautiful relationship blossomed, blurring the lines between friends and lovers.

After a month of this both girls decided to make it official: they were dating. Even though they agreed to keep their relationship under wraps, somehow when they reached 4 months dating the media started to suggest that both girls were more than friends, in the end this caused a difficulty for their new relationships.

Doubts crossed both of their minds, the pair truly loved each other. However reassurance was needed but neither dared to reassure each other out of fear. In the end Gracie broke things up, Ivy knew it was coming maybe it was simply the right person at the wrong time...

Now after a year both girls get invited to Olivia's birthday party, is this the right time to go back to being lovers?

a/n- okay why did I cry a little after writing the last part 🥲anyways I hope you like this story, I hope to write 29 or more chapters

anyways I hope you like this story, I hope to write 29 or more chapters..