1.8

"Mhmm" the younger brunette inhaled the fresh air as she steeped out of her jeep.
"Mountain air is the best" Gracie followed on.
"Indeed" Ivy replied as she went to the back opening the trunk to take the dogs out. She then noticed she left the leashes in the front seat.
"Hey Cee can you grab the leashes pl-"
"Already have them" Gracie interrupted reading the girl's mind, the younger girl was about to turn to receive them, just when the trunk had fully opened which caused Weenie and Aussie to jump straight to their owners, bored of being stuck in the car.

Both girls cursed as they fell down onto the grass many "Fuck", "shit" and "motherfuckers" were heard, thankfully they had parked on the grass and not on the rocks or they would've both had a concussion from the fall.

"You little devils!" Ivy exclaimed letting out a huff from the tough hit on the ground as she pushed Aussie off of her and turned towards Gracie who was still on the ground.
"Are you okay?" the actress asked worriedly as she got on her knees beside Gracie who was on her back breathing heavily, her perfect brunette hair sprawled all over the grass.
The older girl nodded slowly "yeah yeah- i just need to catch my breath" she panted as she slowly got up, now sitting on the grass with her legs straightened on eye level with Ivy.

"You um, you have some grass on your face." The younger brunette whispered the last part as she reached forward with her right hand, her cold fingertips touching the singers face delicately which made her almost shiver, I could dive in for a kiss right now. However as soon as she thought that Ivy was already retreating her hand as she had already gotten the piece of grass, the young girls cheeks were bright red after getting so close to her exs face.

The actress then stood up and picked up the leashes that where on the grass now and put them on the dogs. Gracie was still sitting on the grass and as soon as Ivy looked at her she pouted stretching her hands out for her to help her up.
Ivy rolled her eyes playfully as she grabbed the singers hand "you lazy ass".
"At least it's a nice one" Gracie joked not noticing what came out of her mouth as the younger girl nodded with her cheeks flushed lightly shoving the girl "oh shut up" you do have a really nice ass.

Both girls now had their backpacks on, Ivy had Weenies leash and Gracie Aussies as the dogs could not stay calm otherwise.
Ivy inspected the sign which showed how long they would take and a map, she quickly took a picture with her phone just in case.
"So how long do you reckon we'll take?" Gracie asked curiously, as both girls were in pretty good shape so they could do this pretty fast in her opinion.
"Meh I think two hours and a half tops to go up and an hour on the way down" Ivy replied as she looked carefully at her phone, just checking the weather to make sure it was safe to go up.

"So it's supposed to be a bit cloudy but no rain or wind so it's a perfect day to go up" the actress said as she started following the dirt trail. Gracie followed on behind her "great then, we have pretty good luck" she said before remembering that her ex never believed in luck and now she was gonna start ranting on about how luck doesn't exist.
"Well uh it's simply-" the younger girl started to explain but was interrupted by the singer "Probabilities, yeah I know, you're a nerd you know that right?" Gracie laughed
"I am not!" Ivy exclaimed pretending to be offended as the other brunette replied with her same tone.
"So are !"
"Am not!"
....

After two hours of going up the path the two brunettes and the dogs were soaked from head to toe, apparently the actress had checked the weather from another mount that had the same name so in reality it was gonna pour down rain the whole fucking day.
"I think we should go back down, it's not safe"
Ivy broke the silence and Gracie nodded at her statement.
"Yeah plus I'm so fucking cold!" the older girl exclaimed as she hugged Ivy to get warm, but Ivy was just as cold as her or even more but she did rub Gracie's back to try and warm her up.

"Come on let's go before the ground gets even more muddy" Ivy said as she slowly let go of Gracie and started walking downwards with Weenie leading the way.
Once the girls had sight of the Jeep they sighed in content, as they went down it hadn't stopped raining and water was pouring down like crazy, Ivy had fallen so many times she lost count, she was always a clumsy girl. So there they were all covered in mud (especially Ivy) standing in front of the Jeep.

"Fucking shit you have mud all over you!" The singer exclaimed noticing Ivy's clothing was now entirely brown.
"I know, I'm gonna have to change. There's no way I'm getting Lincky dirty"
"Here you go" The singer passed some wipes to Ivy so she could clean her legs.
"Thanks" the girl smiled back.

After both were deemed clean enough for Ivy, they got into the Jeep sand thank God the actress had hurt her hand because she was way too exhausted to drive. As Gracie started the ignition she looked to the quiet brunette to her side and noticed she had already fallen asleep.

 As Gracie started the ignition she looked to the quiet brunette to her side and noticed she had already fallen asleep

A soft smile creeped it's way up to the singers face, as she took in a mental photo of Ivy. She then quickly searched in the back of the car for the blanket to put it on her ex, she knew she was cold from the position she was in.
After putting it on her she just stared for while, as realization struck into her like a meteorite in deep space I'll never be able to stop loving her.

A/n-
Okay so next chapter.....
Anyways Gracie's tour is like 🤯 she sings so fucking good, like I can't even -