1.26

" Babe we can't, you're supposed to rest "

"But-"

It was already dark outside when the three girls arrived back to Ivy's house,   Gracie decided to stay over to help around in the house and take care of Ivy, as her girlfriend was probably gonna do everything except taking it easy.

Madelyn cooked dinner leaving the two girlfriends alone on the couch, as a random show played on the tv in front of them but none payed attention to it.

The brunette actress was bored of doing nothing so she stood up to go talk to Bob, much against Gracie's whishes because the singer wanted Ivy to rest instead of stressing about all the legal stuff.

"Where are you going babe?" The older girl asked form the couch

"I'm just going to the bathroom, jeez!" Ivy replied annoyed, she wouldn't have used that tone if she hadn't been so stressed out by all the events but now she just needed some time without Gracie being by her side, or at least that's what she thought.

"She's just been really stressed out lately, what just happened puts the cherry on the top though"
Madelyn said once her best friend was out of hearing range.
"Yeah, i just- like this is so unfair, and I don't know what to do." Gracie replied as she turned her head around from the couch to look over the kitchens counter top at the blonde girl.

"Just keep doing what you're doing, being there for her is the most important thing right now" Madelyn said, her tone sweet and caring but at the same time reassuring.

The singer nodded with a sad smile and turned her head back. She then called her mom who was texting her to come over for dinner, she immediately picked up and then Gracie told her everything. She said how she was trying with Ivy once again, and what had happened a few hours ago and if she could help Ivy because she was a lawyer and blah blah blah.

Katie's reaction to the first news was a happy squeal, she always did love her daughters and Ivy's relationship, it was pure, true, or "naked love" as she called it. Of course after hearing what had happened with the police she was immediately enraged, she always was following up on people being treated badly in the system over stupid, unjust reasons and she promised to get right on the case once Gracie sent her the information.

Meanwhile Ivy was outside walking to her guards dorm, she gently knocked on the door once she got there and went inside to see Bob who was sitting on the desk chair with papers sprawled all over his desk and on the computer the cameras video of what had happened merely a few hours ago showed.

He's already working on it.
"Hi Bob" she greeted

"Hello miss Herrera, are you taking it easy? How many stitches did you get?" The dark skinned man asked as he stood up surveying the actress's face.

"Yeah, I had to get about 9 or 10. But I'm all good now just need to put the hugest lawsuit on the motherfuckers and everything will be fine." Ivy said, venom laced in her voice as she crossed her arms over her body.

"I've been working on that with Jenna, she said that you should give her a call by the way. Anyways maybe in two days, we'll have the lawsuit ready miss" Bob replied as he looked at all the súper sprawled on his desk.

"Well thank you, for everything- if you hadn't gone out there with me I don't know what I would've done. " the brunette took a step forward rubbing the man's arm caringly. "Go home get rested, you have the rest of the week off. I'll be fine with just Steve"

"Your welcome, and thank you but I don't mind working" the man replied patting Ivy's hand which was on his arm.

"I know you don't but still, see you next week colonel" she waved goodbye turning around and heading back to the door she walked in just a few minutes ago.
"Goodbye miss!" The man waved goodbye back, sitting back down on his chair.