1.12

After both girls ate breakfast they packed all their stuff, which was almost nothing, and then headed to the Jeep.

Ivy hadn't managed to convince Gracie that she could drive, that her hand didn't bother her as much but the singer ignored her, knowing that her ex was clearly lying.

Half an hour into the trip back to the city Ivy's phone started ringing, she had forgotten to put it in silence, the girl never responds her texts or calls on time as she always leaves it silent.
The actress took her phone out of her pocket and looked at the callers ID which read
'Jake and the never land pirates'

Oh shit it's Jake, the girl quickly turned he phone over ignoring the call.
"Who is it ?" Gracie asked curiously having seen the girls reaction.
"Oh just a friend" Ivy lied as she stared out through the window.
"Then just answer, don't worry " the singer smiled at Ivy.
"Sure, sure thanks"

"Ivy? Hey"

"Hey it's me, how are you ?"

"Great, you finally picked up!"
Jake answered, he had called Ivy multiple times yesterday but the girl never picked up.

"Oh yeah sorry about that, remember I told you. I was going hiking with a friend?"
the actress asked, missing how Gracie slightly frowned at the mention that she was just a friend.

"Yeah"

"Well on our way back the traffic was cut out so we had to stay the night at a motel"

"Oh shit that sucks, are you both okay though ?"
The boy asked worriedly

Ivy smiled at the boys preoccupation
""Yeah we are, we're actually heading back to the city right now"

"Good, so uh do you wanna go on another date tomorrow? I'll go pick you up and then we can go watch that new Thor movie"
The boy proposed, he really felt something with Ivy, they both had the same interests and talking with her was so easy.

Ivy thought about it for a second, looking over at Gracie , wondering if maybe going out with Jake was wrong, but she quickly shook the feeling off
"Yeah for sure! Just text me the time and I'll be ready ."

The boy smiled
"Okay, get home safe"

"Thanks , have a good day!"
and with that Ivy ended the call .

As Gracie drove she tried to ignore the conversation, wanting to give the actress her privacy but she was pretty sure that was the Jake she went with a date on the other day.
"See, answering wasn't that bad, was it ?" The older brunette teased and Ivy shook her head a fake smile creeping it is bad for us
"Yeah right "

As time went by and the girls had another 30 minutes left to arrive Gracie spoke up
"Hey I was thinking, do you wanna head to my place to eat dinner, it's only like half an hour away from your house"
"Yeah, of course, I've been dying to see your new place" the singer replied a little too fast
"You'll like it" Gracie stated as Ivy nodded in response "I hope so, I have high expectations for you Abrams "

"Hey how's your family been ?" The actress asked curiously, her parents were always really nice with her, especially J.J her dad as they both shared a passion for films, Ivy always talked about wanting to become a director like him in the future and he always supported her with his experiences and how to do it.
"Everyone's good, dad has been asking about you a lot, he said if I saw you to tell you that the Spider-Man movie was great and moms been pretty busy with her firm and well Henry is doing pretty well with his posters, he actually did one of Batman recently so... And also Auggie is you know auggie."

Ivy nodded as Gracie spoke, laughing at the last sentence "wow well, tell JJ thank you and I'm glad everyone's doing great, and you know we should all get together, I miss you guys."
The actress truly meant what she said, she missed playing soccer with August and then when Gracie and Henry joined it would be the best freaking game ever, many faults were made and tickling too as JJ and Katie laughed at the four 'kids'.
"They don't say it much,'you know cause they don't wanna make me sad but they've missed you a lot Vee" Gracie stated with a tight lipped smile remembering all the memories they had made together.

"How's your family been? Is your mom still obsessed with greys anatomy ?" Gracie asked, remembering how Iris had been obsessed with the tv show even when being in the third episode of the first season.

"Ha- yeah she still hasn't finished it dude, I think mom's in season 16 now." Ivy replied smiling, she remembered that?! God she's prefect
"She still hasn't finished it ?!" The singer asked shocked.
"Yeah, she only watches a maximum of one episode a day, plus she started gardening now so it's been keeping her pretty occupied and Isaac has been good too, remember his girlfriend Aurora?" Ivy asked
"Yeah- the blonde one right?"
The younger girl nodded "yep- well they're engaged now, they still haven't figured out a date for the wedding but he wanted to invite you"

Gracie nodded taking in the new information "for real?! I'm gonna have to text Isaac to congratulate them. Oh my God I can't believe he's getting married before me! They're gonna have such cute babies!"
Ivy laughed at her ex "yeah, I'm starting to feel old but you're older so sucks for you!"
The singer shook her head as she laughed "you little fucker"
"And well you know dad is better than before, he's just not trying enough you know? I mean after all the things he did to me and Izzy in our childhood. " Ivy frowned and suddenly the mood turned very dark.
Gracie immediately noticed Ivy's sadness and took her right hand off the steering wheel and put her hand on Ivy's thigh squeezing it in reassurance.
"Well, at least he's trying, unlike before" the older girl said trying to get Ivy a bit happier.

"Anyways moms been asking a lot about you, so when you have free time you should come over and check her garden out, there are some pretty tasty raspberries" Ivy changed the subject.
"I sure will" Gracie replied smiling.

It was already 7pm when both girls arrived at the Abrams girl house. They took long cause they stopped at a restaurant that was on the way.

As Ivy shut the jeeps door she looked at the house, and she loved it, it was black wood, with 2 garage doors and she could guess with a pretty big garden.
" I love it!" She exclaimed
"Thank you, I knew you'd like it" Gracie smiled as she opened the trunk causing the dogs to jump out and run off the the garden to their business after being in the car for long.

"Come on in, I'll show you inside " The singer stated as she took out her keys from her backpack and started walking to the door.

Once both were inside and Gracie had done the whole tour of the house  both girls were on her couch while watching The 100 on the tv,  it was once of Ivy's favorite shows so she convinced Gracie to watch it.
The two brunettes laid with a shared blanket on both of them as the singer claimed the other one was dirty which was a complete lie, the older girl just wanted to have an excuse to be close to Ivy.
They were waiting for the pizzas, both of them on the verge of falling asleep.

Ivy was watching the show intently until a good part came on and she turned to look at Gracie's reaction and the noticed that the older brunette was fast asleep with her head on her shoulder. The actress hadn't noticed being so riveted by the who's playing on the screen but now all her focus diverted to her ex, who had her mouth slightly agape soft, almost non existent snores coming from it. Ivy knew she was really tired so she turned the volume down and put all the blanket on top of Gracie so she could get a little sleep comfortably.
What's this girl doing to me...

A/n-

Thank you for all the support on this story!
Please comment your opinions and any ideas you want me to do in the future .

Love u guys <33