1.19

"Ivy Laura Herrera, do you want to be my girlfriend?"

"..."

The rain hit the window forcefully, a wave of grey light had washed over the room and from time to time for merely a second a white flash lit up the room which was followed by a big un thunder.
This sound eventually woke the actress up, but instead of frowning like most people would a smile overtook her face, God knew she loved rainy, gloomy days.
Once she fully opened her eyes her smile got even wider at the sight of Gracie crossed over the bed with her head on the actress's toned stomach sleeping soundly as her brown hair was sprawled all over her face.

Ivy hesitated, she would love to stay staring at the prettiest girl in the universe but the role of her upcoming movie required her to work out quite a bit so she she could do all the action scenes.

The blue eyed girl lifted her hand from the white sheets and gently moved Gracie's hair away from her face, then she proceeded to wiggle out of the bed as slow as possible to not wake the singer up.
Ivy held Gracie's head once she had managed to move her torso away, her hands laid the Abrams girl head on the pillow.
"mwha, see you later cici" the younger brunette whispered leaving a small peck on the girls head before covering her with the sheets so she wouldn't get cold.

The actress went downstairs greeting the dogs and feeding them, she then drank a protein shake and rushed up the stairs, creeping quietly into her room to take out her clothes and gym bag.
Ivy then left the little post it note she had written on the sleeping girls nightstand which read:
'Good morning Cee, I went out for a workout...

love,
the winner from last night
p.s i already fed the children'

It was half past seven in the morning as the actress slipped out of the house, she jogged for around half an hour and then reached the gym where she did leg day and could barely walk afterwards as she headed back home.
Somehow it was raining down even more than before, it seemed like the whole Pacific Ocean was falling from the sky, and since the girl couldn't find her rain jacket she just went out with a hoodie that was absolutely drenched in water now, thank God she didn't wear any white clothing.

She was about ten minutes from the house when her phone started ringing, it was Tom and Madelyn calling her, the girl answered knowing she had to tell them all that had went down with her love life.

"Oh my God you guys! The amount of stuff I have to tell you is just-" the girl imitated an explosion with her hands

"Wait wait, so you guys are dating again?!" The blonde asked

"I mean not technically, we just said we'll try again but yeah" Ivy replied smiling

" Mads you owe me 20 dollars ha-ha" the British boy sarcastically laughed as Ivy opened her mouth in shock.

"You bet on my love life! I'm offended." The actress said while fakely pouting.

"I'm offended, I thought you were gonna still gonna go out with that Jake guy and I would have to talk you into going back to Gracie!" The blonde girl ranted

"See I told you she was going back to Gracie! -Anyways, I'm so bloody happy for you.." Tom said, directing his words to her 'sister'

"Thank you Tommy, and Mads I'm lowkey offended"

"Sorry but you always chicken out of everything, but I'm glad you didn't bro" Madelyn replied.

"Thanks, I guess.."

The three kept on talking, never getting bored of the conversation, Ivy and Tom were already making plans for when Tom came for their interviews. Their banter was cut short when Ivy had arrived back at the house, she waved them goodbye thought the screen and cut the call.

The keys jingled as she took them out of her pocket and inserted them into the door turning it twice to the left, when the second click sounded the actress pushed the door open, a wave of warm air hitting her, "ahh" the girl sighed contently as she shut the door behind her.

The singer was in the kitchen making some coffee for herself and Ivy who she estimated would be back around now, once she felt the dogs bark and run to the the main door she knew the younger girl arrived. She rushed to the hallway where the door was with Ivy's latte in hand.
The actress was greeting the dogs as she shivered because all of her clothes were soaked with the cold rainwater.
Once she spotted Gracie an adorning smile washed over her face, on the other hand the singer frowned once she saw Ivy wet from head to toes, "Ivy Herrera, why the fuck are you drenched in water, did you fall into a pool or something ?" The older brunette asked angrily but caringly as she put the latte down on the table and helped Ivy  take of her hoodie.

"Sor- sorry I couldn't find my rain jacket and I didn't wanna wake you up" the actress replied, shivering, the air penetrating her skin as she was left in just a sports bra and her shorts once the hoodie was off, of course the brown eyed girl couldn't help but stare at her body but she soon broke out of her trance and worried for Ivy's health.

"You're gonna get a cold Iv- ahhh stop" the singer shrieked once Ivy hugged her, wetting her pajamas and leaving her cold
The actress laughed and kissed her cheek "good morning to you too"
Gracie was still fighting her grip as she shrieked again"let me gooo babe-"
As soon as the actress heard the last word in that sentence she stopped, "babe?" She asked out loud inadvertently.
Gracie's cheeks turned red, she stopped trying to get away from Ivy and cupped her cheeks which were cold as fuck.

"I had to ruin it!" She said to herself and then spoke up again."I know we didn't define what we are yet but- I was gonna take you out and ask you properly but seeing as I already ruined it, " the singer stopped midsentene as she took a breath
"Ivy Laura Herrera, do you want to be my girlfriend?"
The actress's eyes went wide, her brain could not think clearly so instead of replying with words she threw herself at Gracie kissing her deeply. Despite the fact that Ivy felt like freaking ice Gracie held her as she kissed her back with just as much passion.
Once they broke away to catch their breath Gracie's hands made their way down to Ivy's waist as said girl kept her hands on the singers neck.

Ivy's lips were trembling as was her body, but after that kiss she truly felt like she was on fire.
"I'll take that as a yes, now let's run a bath for you before you die of hypothermia" Gracie smiled grabbing the actresses hand and leading her upstairs the the bathroom.

The singer started the bath making sure the water was on the highest temperature possible and put a bath bomb she found in the cabinet. Ivy then walked in with Weenie and Aussies following suit, her arms were crossed over each other as she kept on shivering
"Why are you still in your wet clothes? take them off so you can warm yourself up Vee" the singer said as she shooed the dogs and shut the bathrooms door so they could be in peace.
"y-you just asked me to b-be your girlfriend and you already w-want to jump in my p-pants. You m-move fast Abrams.." Ivy joked as Gracie rolled her eyes but let out a chuckle.

"Ha-ha funny, now if you're not gonna do it I'll help you cause you can't even talk properly" the brunette replied as she took a step towards Ivy and grabbed her bra whispering "can I?" which the actress is immediately nodded to.
After the singer took off her girlfriends bra, said girl pulled her into a kiss and started pulling onto her pajama shirt that's was on Gracie so she would take it off.
Pretty soon the two brunettes laid back to front, completely naked in the bathtub.
The singer sat with her back against the tub as Ivy sat in between her thighs with her eyes closed in relaxation as Gracie rubbed her back.

"I'm really glad we're back together" the singer whispered into the girls left ear before leaving a few kisses on her neck.
"Mhmm metooo" the younger girl replied, barely audible as she was too relaxed to properly reply, Gracie lightly chuckled at the girls response 'I'm crazy for you'

A/n
1480 words

Thanks for reading, I kinda wanna add some drama to the story, so please any ideas are welcome ->

That's all, love you guys <33