1.18

It was around 2am when the bell rang, signalizing that Ana had arrived to pick up Oliver.
Ivy and her nephew were now in deep sleep, the only person who had heard the doorbell was Gracie who wen to open the door sleepily.

Ana came in and stood in awe at the entrance of the living room, the actress and her son all cuddled up, looking completely at peace.
Gracie was about to go wake the two up until Ana pulled on her arm lightly and pointed to the kitchen with her head.
The singer followed her, standing on the opposite side of the counter, here comes the talk again.

"So are you two really back?" Ana spoke up, a slight lace of protectiveness tied to her voice.

The brunette crossed her arms over her stomach  nervously as she nodded "wel- uh yeah I guess... I mean we've decided to try again but we haven't really defined what we are-" the singer stopped as she looked at Ana's serious face "but- I do want to be with her. I've always loved her and only her" she finished adding, a soft tone washing over her brown eyes.

The older woman smiled genuinely at her and took a step forward rubbing Gracie's arm "I'm glad, I was always secretly rooting for you two to be back together. Don't ruin it Gracie what you have is- it has always been special"

"Thank you" Gracie said smiling brightly, barely above a whisper as she yawned.

"Well i better go, it's pretty late"

A few minutes later Ana and the little boy were gone, surprisingly Ivy was still sleeping soundly on the couch, which was strange for her as she was usually very sensitive to sounds when sleeping, the singer thought she must've slept badly these past few days.

"Vee" Gracie whispered as she kneeled beside the couch hovering over Ivy's face as she caressed her cheek.
The girl beneath her shifted a little and opened her eyes slightly.
"Ollie's gone, let's go to your bed so you can sleep comfortably" the singer said as she tucked Ivy's hair behind her ear.
"Mhmm" the actress mumbled as she closed her eyes again not bothering to wake up.

"Fine if you won't go I'll take you, I don't want you to wake up with a headache" Gracie talked to herself as she grabbed Ivy whom clinged onto her as if she was a koala.
Gracie securely put her hands under the actress's butt as she walked through the house towards Ivy's room. The trip was easy until she reached the stairs, she worked out oftenly so it wasn't impossible.
The older girl went up stair by stair carefully, her legs exhausted but she managed to reach the second floor.

The bedrooms door creaked as she opened it, the singer then gently put Ivy on the bed that was nicely made covered with a striped blue and white bedspread. The actress fell limp onto the bed she never bothered to even open her eyes.
"Ivy, I'm just gonna put your pajamas on okay?"
The older girl said as she headed over the head of the bed and searched under the pillows for her girlfriends pajama.

She smiled once she saw the pajama,it was the same snoopy dog one Ivy used to wear oftenly.
Gracie grabbed it from underneath the pillow and put it beside the sleeping girl.
The singer then proceeded to take off the girls hoodie and then her long sleeved shirt. She then hesitated to unclasp her bra not wanting Ivy to feel like this was sexual in any way.
Once the bra was off she put the striped buttoned shirt with the snoopy dog logo on its right on the younger brunette, she soon did the same slow and gentle process with the pajama shorts.

Once Ivy was appropriately dressed for the night Gracie opened up the bed, folding the white sheets so she could tuck her girlfriend in.
"good night Vee, sweet dreams amor" Gracie whispered to the girls ear as she picked her up bridal style and put her on the bed and went on to put the sheets on her.

The singer then turned around to leave, they had just started to try things again and she didn't wanna push it over the edge, we all saw titanic and know how that ended.

"mm stay." Ivy mumbled sleepily, her words actually sounding like a cow mooing,
"what?" the brown eyed girl asked shrugging her eyebrows as she turned around.
"stay.. theres extra pajamas in the closet" the girl on the bed mumbled trying to open her eyes but failing miserably.
The singer smiled dumbly, oh ivy you're like so perfect

"are you sure?" Gracie asked a tad bit concerned of ruining what she longed for.
"do not make me ask again Abrams" the girl who was laying on the bed threatened but truly almost no word was understandable, yes that was one of Ivy's things, she never ever fully pronounced what she's saying so everyone is always asking 'huh?' or 'what was that?' it's a thing that gets even worse when she's sleepy.

Well i didn't hear a no so.. Gracie then went to the girls closet searching for pajamas or a T-shirt to sleep in
"Or you can sleep with nothing on" Ivy said cheekily and somehow as clear as day despite being in a state of deep sleepiness .
Gracie started blushing as she let out out a chuckle shaking her head as she kept rummaging through the closet "you naughty girl"

When she finally found the pajamas she looked back at the brunette on the bed and noticed she was already asleep again, the singer silently shook her head rolling her eyes at the sleeping girl, she left her all turned on for nothing.

The freckled girl quickly changed and threw her clothes on a black sofa chair and then slipped into the king sized bed, leaving her phone on the nightstand and turning off the lamp.

Gracie stared at the ceiling for what felt like minutes but truly were seconds, it had nothing special, it was simply white if you didn't count the light reflected from the moon that slipped through the curtains.
Ivy had felt the singer get into the bed, and seeing as she made no movement to come closer she decided to take the leap and rolled over to Gracie's side, draping an arm over her waist and her head on the singers chest, her heartbeat was like white noise to Ivy.

"Ah" Gracie let out a gasp feeling Ivy's ice cold feet as she intertwined their legs.
"Why are your feet always so cold?" she whispered chuckling as she kissed the top of the actress's neck .
"I donnu" the girl on top of her replied rapidly drifting off to sleep again, it was impossible to resist sleep in her lovers arms... Gracie's arms

a/n

Thank you for 11k reads! I truly appreciate it :)
Sorry for the long time to update, I had exams every single day for the past week but I'm free now so hopefully I'll update again in a few days.

Anyways pls comment any recommendations for the future of this story cause I'm kinda running out of ideas.

Love u guys <33