1.24

This day had already been pretty shitty, the kiss, the horrible hangover, the fights.... It could only go uphill from then right?
As thing seemed to be going good again, the three girls: Madelyn, Gracie and Ivy were having lunch together as they caught  up with everything new in their lives, especially the singer and the blonde girl whom hadn't seen each other in a while.
Laughter filled the terrace until it didn't.

Ivy's security alarm notification went off on her phone. Her guard for the day, Bob had te texted that there were two police men standing outside and requested to see her.
What the fuck is going on
The girl went wide eyed, she had no idea what was happening and she was hoping, praying that they weren't racist cause the amount of times that people had treated the brunette actress badly after finding out she isn't in fact American is crazy.

Thankfully the two girls seated to her left and right didn't notice Ivy's preocupation as they kept talking. Ivy decided to not fill them in on whatever was happening not wanting to make the situation more uncomfortable by them worrying. She excused herself saying she needed to go to the bathroom, Gracie however picked up on her girlfriends worried gaze, her blue eyes seemed to have a small hint of fear.
In return Gracie looked at her, a stare that asked 'are you okay?'
The younger brunette smiled slightly in return nodding her head and going off to the hallway but instead of heading to the bathroom she went straight to the main door.

Bob was patiently waiting outside, he wanted to make sure nothing bad happened Ivy, once said girl opened the door he greeted her and spoke up
"Miss Herrera, I'll come with you. All the cameras are working so if anything happens we'll have proof, don't worry okay?"

"Thank you Bob, I appreciate it" the girl replied as she walked down the steps nervously to the fence which faced the street.

Once on the verge of the black steel wall she heard the voice of two police officers calling out her name.
Bob moved to open it looking reassuringly at the actress mouthing "you got this kiddo"
Ivy smiled appreciatively and breathed in shakily, scared of what was to come.

"Good afternoon ma'am" the blonde officer to the left greeted and then looked at Bob nodding his head "sir"
"Good afternoon officers" Ivy greeted back as she hung onto the door with one arm.

"Is Ivy Herrera here?" The other officer, with white grayish hair asked as he looked back trying to find the girl who was actually right in front of her.
"This is she" the actress replied smiling

"Oh I just thought because of the surname you were gonna be-" the man stopped himself , "anyways we're gonna need to see your ID"

Ivy frowned when he said the first sentence but nevertheless kept on smiling, "sure officer I have it in my wallet" the girl said as she reached for her wallet which she thankfully picked up before going out.

"One sec, we're gonna log you into the system" the officer spoke up as he took the ID and turned around writing some things in paper, a few seconds later he turned back around.

"Um are you gonna tell me what's going on?" The actress asked, dying to know what was going on.

"Don't raise your voice miss, we're gonna tell you be patient" the older man replied angrily as he spoke into his walkie-talkie.

Ivy frowned subtly in response shutting her mouth, she knew she hadn't raised her voice but nevertheless she keep quiet not wanting to cause a havoc, however Bob had another idea, the reply from the officer was simply too rude.
"With all due respect, she didn't raise her voice"