1.30

"Don't get mad babe, you know I'm right-"

"But yo-"

A little over two months had passed since the singer left, Ivy wasn't as miserable as she thought she would be as filming season 3 of Outerbanks kept her pretty distracted. She visited her mom and brother before heading over to South Carolina with Madelyn on February the 14th as filming started on the 16th. Though she had to admit seeing Fiona was a bit awkward but said girl had told Ivy she started seeing someone too so Ivy lowered her guard and they went back to being two good friends.

Nevertheless, the actress had to go back to LA at the beginning of March to go do her three weeks of community service. Her mom scolded her endlessly for drinking so publicly but the actress shrugged her off. Ivy met some good people while working but she learned her lesson to not be so public and adamant about drinking.

The poor girl had to wake up at 4 am every day to be at work at 5:30 am and finishing at 7pm. They were definitely a brutal three weeks but she worked hard nevertheless. The lawsuit was already filed and in some time they would call her to court so everything was fine. Her and Jenna were also talking to maybe make this public in a while as then they would be pressured to agree with Ivy.

For missing work she got in a bit of trouble as the crew required her for the first few weeks as she was one of the main characters in the cast so she had to film scenes in the beginning. To say the least she of course didn't get piden for the weeks she missed and because of that she had less vacation days which made it really hard to go out some days to go visit Gracie. Ivy didn't complained though, she earned all that for being naive about her drinking habits. She was nonetheless, awfully worried about her relationship maintaining a good status and overall maintaining itself.

Gracie meanwhile was doing great in her tour, she was having a good time with Audrey and her band by her side. However she was deeply missing her girlfriend, they hadn't  seen each other in months and it didn't seem like Ivy had the time to go out of her way and come visit. Even though they had at least two long calls per day it didn't seem like enough, and the singer was disappointed in her girlfriend as she had promised she could come to her tour but clearly she didn't think it through because of the  community service she was obliged to do.

Regardless of that, after her show in Seattle she had some free time. Gracie traveled back home to LA to visit her family before going on her Europe tour were she certainly wouldn't see Ivy for the whole month of being there.

Ivy on the other hand was swamped with filming. She was staying up until past midnight most days to be able to catch up on all her missed scenes and she had to wake up early.
Her best friend, Madelyn noticed the bag under her eyes and told her to take it easy but the girl would do nothing more than shake her off and try to catch up on everything. That's one of Ivy's bad but good traits, she's a hard worker but sometimes it surpasses what it should be and said girl tires herself out and somehow still keeps on going.

Madelyn had decided to call Gracie so she could maybe convince Ivy to take it easy. The singer whom was by now in LA agreed with the blonde girl, on all the countless phone calls she noticed that Ivy was tired, but the girl always lied about it thinking that Gracie wouldn't notice but she did every single time.
Just as she cut the phone call with the actress her girlfriend appeared on her screen as she was calling her.