1.31

"I- I love you Gracie Abrams"

"I um-"

Ivy woke to the sound of someone banging her door.
As soon as she opened her eyes she squinted from the light coming through the windows, she had forgotten to close the blinds. Suddenly she fell very aware of the familiar pounding in her head, the headache hadn't dissipated.

Once she stopped frowning and could open her eyes properly she shouted "Coming!"
Of course Madelyn was outside, she had forgotten the key that Ivy left her so she had to gracefully knock on the door in order to wake her best friend up.
As Ivy opened and saw the familiar blonde hair she motioned for her to come in as she turned around and went to the fridge to take out a cold water bottle.

"Morning, what's up Mads?" Ivy asked as she sipped her water leaning onto the counter.

"Firstly you're a dumbass!" The blonde exclaimed, squeezing Ivy's water bottle causing her face and hoodie to get wet.

The brunette shrieked putting her water bottle down on the counter "What the fuck Madelyn?!", she never used her best friend's full name but she was fuming right now, you could almost see the smoke rushing out her ears.

"That was no way to treat Gracie! And get ready because we're going to pick her up and you're gonna apologize" the blonde haired girl replied sassily, from what Gracie had told her Ivy messed up big time and she hoped the singer would forgive her.

"You didn't have to tell me, I know I fucked up, I seriously need her to forgive me... I'm so dumb"
The actress said, her anger rapidly dissipating as she remembered the last day events.

"Well come outside in 10 minutes, I'll be waiting in my car" Madelyn said before turning around and leaving the other actress alone in her trailer to get ready.

Ivy stood dumbfounded for a few seconds, thinking, working out what to say for Gracie to forgive her, the screws in her mind turning and turning. Then inspiration struck as she kind of made a plan. She thought that after a probably very awkward drive to her trailer, she would take her girlfriend to the beach for a long talk. There Ivy would truly apologize, give some flowers to Gracie and tell her she loved her.

After quickly showering and putting on some shorts a top and a hoodie and a baseball cap on because she didn't want sunlight in her eyes as it made her headache ten times worse.

The ride to the airport was awkwardly silent, the blonde haired actress was mad with her best friend for what she had said to Gracie and it showed. Ivy didn't want to break the silence, she like silent rides once in a while, and while Madelyn wasn't looking she sipped a little bit of whiskey from the flask in her jacket for confidence. She had no idea what Gracie would be like.

"We're here" Madelyn said once the car came to a halt outside gate 3 of Charleston's airport.Ivy nodded in response as she anxiously looked through the window searching for Gracie, she managed to slip in another sip of whiskey while Madelyn texted Gracie as she wasn't paying attention to her.
After fifteen minutes or so Ivy spotted the familiar brunette hair and immediately recognized it as Gracie's, she took a deep breath in and opened the car's door. Madelyn also exited the car going to open the rinks is Gracie could put her luggage there.

Ivy's steps were slow as she made her way over the her girlfriend, she wasn't sure of what to do or say but as the singer gaze met her she broke into a little run, her converse thudding on the pavement with each step.
Gracie smiled at the sight moving a little faster than before, sure she was mad at Ivy but right now she wanted nothing else then to hug her girlfriend after two long months.