1.22

" I guess I pushed her off and then drank to forget it"

" you guess you pushed her off? You're not even fucking sure of that!"

"Hmmm" the brunette sighed as she woke up hearing someone stumble into her room. Ivy immediately winced as she tried to open her eyes, the hangover headache hitting her like a truck on full speed "uhh" the girl groaned.
Even though it felt painful,  the Herrera girl forced her eyes open as she felt the sunlight penetrating her eyes, her hands flew to her face to try an block it out, she looked to her left and saw none other then her girlfriend, she scrunched her eyes in confusion "Cici ?"

Gracie smiled tight lipped, "hey"
"What are you doing here ?" The younger girl asked as she reached out a hand for Gracie to come sit on the bed.
"I'll be waiting downstairs, I left you some painkillers and water" the singer said, turning around and leaving the room, her steps echoing throughout the house.

Ivy frowned as she sat up, she had no idea why Gracie just brushed her off like that, she then tried to remember what had happened last night, clearly she had a hangover, one of the biggest on her life from how much her head hurt.
The actress stayed put in bed, her eyebrows scrunched as she tried to think what she did to fuck up so bad that Gracie seemed pissed off, which was honestly a very weird thing. Over the spawn of the time they knew each other, the Abrams girl had this look in her eyes very few times.

After a while Ivy gave up on thinking, her head simply hurt much to do so, so she looked at her nightstand where Gracie had left her two of the good painkillers, the paracetamols that were 1g each, Ivy suffered from cluster headaches so these were the only pill that actually reduced a tiny bit her pain. The actress smiled fondly, thinking about how Gracie remembered all these little details even after barely having seen each other in so long, the singer even remembered to bring her a coke cause she knew it helped her with headaches in general.

After downing the two pills with water and then drinking a few sips of the Diet Coke the brunette made her way to the bathroom, she quickly
showered with cold water to help her completely wake up. After doing so she walked back into her room, put on a pair of shorts, a hoodie and picked up her phone from her nightstand.

Ivy slowly made her way downstairs, as she stepped down the staircase silently she could hear the faint voice of Madelyn and Gracie, she tried to hear what they were talking about but her pounding headache would let her do such thing.

Of course as the girl finally reached the first floor, Aussie came flying into her, moving his tail from side to side as Ivy bent down to pet him "hey bud, you doing good?"
Soon enough weenie joined both, running around Ivy excitedly, "oh hey there ween!" The actress greeted as she started petting the other dog too, who was in fact licking her hand most of the time.

As soon as Aussie ran from the living room Gracie knew Ivy had finally made her way downstairs, her heart started pounding faster as Madelyn smiled at her trying to reassure everything would be fine.
The Abrams girl stared at her girlfriend as she petted both dogs happily, even though she knew she felt like shit the brunette was still being her nice self, and again that overwhelming feeling overcame the singer. The feeling that she was incredibly stupid because no matter what Ivy would do, she would always leave the door open for her.

After a few second of petting  both dogs, Ivy looked up towards the living room smiling at the two girls on her couch. She started walking towards them, dreading of what was to come because she was pretty sure she fucked up last night, firstly because of the pounding headache and the night spent mostly in the bathroom puking her guts out and secondly because the look on Gracie's face was not a good one.

"Morning Mads" the girl greeted as she kissed her best friends cheek, a greeting that she used oftenly with her close friends. She then reached over to the side where Gracie was sitting "good morning babe" she said as she  kissed her cheek lovingly "thanks for the painkillers by the way" she finished by taking seat on the short part of the couch which was L shaped instead of on top of the singers legs as she would usually do.

Madelyn patted her hands down against her knees, filling the silence as she stood up "well I'll leave you guys to it, I'm gonna go out for a walk"
Ivy looked at her pleadingly, scared of what might be a bout to go down but the blonde looked at her back with face that read 'your mess, you fix it'.

"So-" "Gracie" both brunettes started at the same time. "You go first Cee" Ivy said immediately after, wanting to know what the hell happened.

The brown eyed girl took a sharp breath in as she avoided the other girls gaze. "Do you- is there something you want to tell me ?" She asked, know looking into Ivy blue orbs.

The actress fiddled with the rings on her hands as she replied "I don't know Cici, I honestly cannot recall most of yesterday and I just- I don't know I'm really confused" Ivy finished, rubbing her forehead to try and alleviate her pain.

"Of course you fucking don't" Gracie said, clearly pissed off "since when do you, Ivy Herrera drink over your limit? -"
"I-" the actress tried to reply but was quick to get cut
"Stop- I'm not done. Did you know that yesterday night you kissed another fucking girl, yeah that's right you kissed another girl. How could you do this to me ?!" Gracie replied her voice breaking at the end, her strong front finally crumbling down as tears welled up in her eyes.

That's when the memories from last night hit the girl, her eyes widened as she recalled the events, she was tipsy when she walked out with Fiona, then they kissed, but the actress couldn't seem to remember if she kissed back or not but after that was when the night got even more blurry, Ivy vividly remembered all the shots that she had drank.

The Herrera girl immediately got closer to Gracie as she saw her sad,  grabbing both her hands firmly in reassurance, she certainly would never cheat on Gracie (right??) and she had to know that.
"Babe, please I really cannot remember right now what happened yesterday, but I promise you, I would never ever cheat on you."

Gracie shaked her head trying to take her hand off of Ivy's but the other girl wouldn't let her "then why did you kiss another girl Herrera?"

"Look all I can recall is that yes- Fiona kissed me in that stupid balcony but after that I truly don't remember, I guess I pushed her off and then drank to forget it" Ivy replied, moving her thumbs up and down as they were in contact to her girlfriends hands to bring her some type of comfort.

" you guess you pushed her off? You're not even fucking sure of that!" The singer replied finally taking her hand out of Ivy's as tears started uncontrollably coming down her eyes.

"Cee- no, no please don't cry, please" Ivy said as she moved ven closer to Gracie wiping her tear stained cheeks  with her thumbs. "I'm not gonna lie to you, like I said I can't remember so I'm not gonna. Tell you I pushed her off but I know that what I would've done and I trust myself so I'm gonna go with that. I like you Gracie, I always get lost in your warm brown eyes, I love the little gap between your front teeth, I could hear your laugh on repeat for the rest of my life and I would never grow tired, and your voice, your voice in any way brings a smile to my face. No one has ever made me feel this way, and when I said I wanted to try again with you I meant it, I'm in it for good or bad."

After hearing those words, Gracie knew she had nothing to fear of, but still a little almost invisible lace of fear held onto her. Nevertheless she still moved forward to envelop Ivy in a hug whom immediately hugged her back.
Now both girls lay on the black couch, holding into each other as if they let go they would disappear.
"I really wanna believe you Vee, but if you ever come of the realization that you did kiss her back don't lie to me ok?" The singer said after a while
"Pinky promise" Ivy replied as she unhooked her arms form Tracies back and held out her pinky finger.
The older girl let out and airy chuckle "pinky promise indeed.

A/n
okay so they're kind of okay for now but not for later...