1.23

"
"So uh you made out with her on a couch?"

"I uh- yeah"

After the girls somewhat reconciliation they laid on the couch for about an hour, Ivy hugged Gracie tightly the whole time against her chest.
The singer had started to cry after their heated exchange and Ivy just hung onto her afraid that if she let go the brown eyed girl wouldn't believe her words and leave her.

Ivy's right arm was hooked around Gracie's waist, her hand underneath the girls sweatshirt as her icy fingertips trailed on the singers bare skin. And with her left hand she caressed her girlfriends face. From time to time she would apologize saying into Gracie's ear "I'm so sorry I put you through this" or "thank you for forgiving me, you're the best" or "you're perfect babe, I would never trade anything for you and I'm truly sorry for last night, I'm a dumbass" and then the actress would peck her lips or leave a kiss on her cheek.

After a while Gracie noticed the even breathing of the actress, as she felt her chest move up and down perfectly in sync. She looked up to see Ivy asleep, her hangover had clearly worn her out as the blue eyed girl was not one to fall asleep until the night.
A small smile creeped it's way onto the singer face as she looked at her girlfriend, she didn't lose her again, and she was still one of the best persons that she knew, she didn't cheat on her but she still apologized for all of it.

Gracie tried to get some rest too, after the restless night of wondering if her girlfriend had cheated or not she needed the rest, which came with no difficulty, sleeping in Ivy's arms was always too easy. And soon enough both brunettes laid on the couch asleep for at least a few hours as the dogs also came to join them and cuddled into their sides, it was like a family reunion.

Ivy was the first to wake up after feeling the phone in her pocket buzz for the millionth time.
She lightly groaned as she opened her eyes, nevertheless as soon as she did so she smiled, the sight of Gracie sleeping could never bore her.
Her brown hair sprawled all over her hoodie, both their legs tangled together and the slight part in her lips as she breathed in and out.

The actress's phone buzzed once again reminding   her what she had woken up for.
She looked to see the contact and noticed it was her manager, and apparently it was her 39th call shit.
The girl wished so many times that she wasn't famous, because yeah it's nice for a while but having everyone's eyes on you and everything that you do was no fun.  Ivy was a private person and being famous made being private impossible and dealing with the media all the time was a huge headache. And she absolutely loathed, hated paying for a manager, she always told herself she wasn't gonna pay for one, but in all honesty Jenna was the best and she dealt with a lot of Ivy's problems so the actress herself wouldn't have to.

"Hmph" Ivy groaned silently as she moved slowly, taking her arm of of Gracie's waist and untangling their legs to get off the couch. After doing so she tiptoed to the garden, sliding shut the transparent door as she answered the phone.

"Jenna please don't be mad" the brunette said in desperation.

A sigh was heard from the other end of the line "Herrera, you're a pain in the ass but Fiona reached out to me and cleared what had happened. So now I'm dealing with the different pages that posted the picture so they take it down, we're also convincing people that it wasn't you. And you know how it goes, it'll be out there forever but in a few days it will die down and a new drama will come and blah blah blah.
Just act as it never happened okay? I got it all covered."

Ivy stopped her pacing as she heard her manager's sweet tone at the end "thank you, you're the best Jenna-"

"Don't mention it, it's my job. Now have a good day Ivy don't let this get to you" Jenna interrupted