1.15

After their talk and many shared kisses between the brunettes, Ivy left, she told the singer she had to see Jake to break things up with him.

During the car ride back home she dialed her friend
"Hello?"

"Ivy?"

"Jake, I am so so sorry I didn't show up. I promise it wasn't my intention, I- I fell asleep at Gracie's house and when I woke up it was already one pm."

"It's -"  the boy sighed sadly
"It's okay Ivy"

"Where are you? I really wanna see you Jake"
The girl said desperately, she hated with all her being hurting people and she had to make things right and tell him the truth.

"Well I'm eating a sandwich at that Cafe we were supposed to go to"

"Okay, don't leave I'll be there in half an hour tops"

"Sure"

" bye bye Jake, and sorry again"

"Bye"

The actress the ended the call as she pulled up-at her house "im so fucking stupid!" She cursed at herself as she opened the jeeps door.
She then let Aussie out and ran inside to change her clothes to something comfortable but acceptable and rushed back out quietly so Aussie wouldn't complain, because every time he did Ivy could never resist.

The actress parked in the cafes parking lot quickly checking google maps to make sure it was a safe location and once she checked it the girl made her way inside, it was a nice cafe with a pretty chill environment.
The walls were outlines between blue and white and she knew instantly Jake chose it because it was kind of her vibe. I really fucked it up with him, he's a real nice guy. The girl frowned a wave of sadness and realization of what she had done crashing over her.

She kept on walking to the back, she knew he would be there because it was more secluded and the girl like not having paparazzi all over her.
She walked towards the right and noticed the familiar brunette, his surfer waves popping out of a beanie.
"Jake?" She asked as she made her way over there.
The boy turned around, with a little smile and stood up to greet the girl, he truly was a gentle man, there were a number of people Ivy had met that never bothered to stand up to greet her.
"Ivy, hey!" He greeted accepting the hug from the actress.
"Hey Jakey" she greeted back as both stopped hugging and sat down face to face.

"Again, I'm really sorry about missing our date, I never ever would've stood you up on purpose"
Ivy ranted her voice showing actual regret, Jake nodded hearing her every word and replied taking both of her hands gently
"It's okay... you showed up now that's all that matters"

After that Ivy ordered something to eat too and both talked and talked, Ivy momentarily forgetting what she wanted to say to the boy as she flirted back with him.
When they decided to leave the cafe, Jake paid the bill as Ivy went to the bathroom, the girl scolded him when she came back saying she was the one that was supposed to pay because he paid on the other dates too.
The boy just laughed saying there was no way he was gonna let the actress pay ever.

They both walked out to the sidewalk, the actor took the girls hand and both strolled down the street towards the parking lot hand in hand. At this point Ivy didn't know what to do when she felt the boy take her hand.
But she knew one thing she had to toughen up and just tell him.

Once they reached the boys motorcycle the girl was prepared to tell him everything and that she sees him as a friend and doesn't wanna chase things romantically with him. Nevertheless as usual the forces of the universe were against her and the actor spoke up before she even got a chance to open her mouth.

"Um so, I had a surprise for you" the boy said nervously as he grabbed the two helmets that were on the motorcycle handing one to Ivy.
The girl squealed in excitement "fuck this is- this is so great!" She said taking the helmet and putting it on, the boy laughed at her excitement as he replied "thank god I was so worried you would be one of those girls who hate motorcycles"

Both got on the bike, Ivy hung on tight to the boys waist as she spoke up
"I haven't ridden in so long, my mom hates this thing she made me sell mine"
The actor laughed as he kicked the support stick and put his feet on the floor.
"Well if you ever want a ride you can always go with me."

As Jake started to drive he spoke up at the red light "so since you said you used to have one, if you want you can drive on the way back"
Ivy smiled really hard, she had countless friends and boyfriend who had motorcycles and they didn't even let her touch them
"yes I would love to drive this baby" she replied as the boy laughed at the last part of her sentence.

On the way back from their ride Ivy felt free, the air blowing all her hair back, the adrenaline rushing through her veins but the arms around her waist didn't feel like that. The actress knew that she wished those arms were the singers and not his.

So as they reached the parking lot where the brunettes Jeep was, both got off and took of her helmets and that's when Jake noticed the trail of hickeys on the girls neck. He frowned, well she's a famous actress I guess that could've been expected .
"Jake, thank you for this date, I know we didn't get to see the movie and I almost didn't make it but for me it was perfect". The actress smiled widely as she handed the helmet back.
The boy strangely stayed silent, and Ivy just went straight to the point she was supposed to make a long time ago.
"However, I- I don't see us as romantic, I think we're better off as friends."

Oddly the boy didn't seem surprised with her words, he looked kind of sad and angry. "You're seeing someone else then..." he said lowly

The girls hesitated "I- I kind of am, it's my ex and we kind of decided to try again.- I am truly sorry for leading you on it's just, it's so fucking easy to talk to you, and we like so many of the same things but to be honest I think I always saw you more as a friend than a boyfriend"

The boy thankfully didn't look mad, he just sadly smiled at the girl "wow- it was nice meeting you Ivy and well I hope everything goes well with whoever you're with"

Ivy smiled at him and took a step forward hugging him she didn't let go as she spoke " I hope we can keep in contact and be friends, I really would like to go see Thor with you"

Jake smiled as he rubbed Ivy's back, he barely met the girl but in some way he knew she was right, they were destined to be friends not lovers
"Text me the day and I'll be there, but your paying cause it's not a date anymore" he joked as he let go from the hug.

The brunette girl laughed "I will, bye Jake, and just your a great person bro" she whispered the last part as she kissed his cheek and wakes to her  Jeep.

Now nothing was standing between her and Gracie, hopefully they could make it through everything and just be together again.

A/n

Ik this chapter didn't have much Gravy content but the next chapters will.
Thank u for reading !