1.17

"Aunt Gwacieee" the little boy shrieked and jumped forward to hug Gracie's leg as Ivy stared in awe but quickly broke out of her trance as Ana hugged her hello.

"Hola Ivy, ¿estan juntas de nuevo?" [hi Ivy, are you back together?"] the green eyed woman asked subtly as she hugged the actress.
Ivy laughed in response "algo así" [something like that]
"Me alegro, esa chica es muy guapa, además siempre ha sido la que te ha hecho más feliz y cuando tengan hijos van a ser-" ["that's great, that girl is very pretty, also she has always made you the happiest and when you guys have kids they're gonna be-"]
Ivy quickly interrupted her, ending their hug "¡Por Dios santo, recién estamos devuelta y ya estás hablando de hijos! Cálmate"
["For Gods sake, we're just back together and you're already talking about kids- calm down"]

Ana rolled her eyes and went over to say hi to Gracie whom Oliver was still hugging.
"Gracie! How good to see you"
The singer smiled back and accepted the hug from Ana "it's great to see you too, " she paused as their hug ended "I've missed this little munchkin!" The brunette exclaimed as she picked up Oliver and used her hip to support him.

Ana and Ivy smiled at their interaction, the green eyed women then looked at her watch and her eyes went wide open
"Well, I gotta go! I'll come pick him up around 2 am"
Ivy nodded "okay we'll see you then"
"Bye mi amor" the woman kissed her sons head and the waved goodbye to the two girls.
"Adios mami!" Ollie said
Ana then opened the door and rushed out.
"thank you!" She added as she jogged back to her car.

Ivy closed the wooden door and looked at Oliver who was playing with a strand of Gracie's hair.
"Well, hello there buddy!" Ivy exclaimed greeting her nephew as she crouched down.
"Hola auntie Vee" the little boy greeted as he kept on playing with Gracie's hair ignoring Ivy's presence.
"Ah so I bring Gracie along and you forget all about me" Ivy said pretending to be sad her acting skills paying off.
The boy quickly turned to look at the actress with a sad smile "no- no! I haven't fowgotten about you auntie! I love you too" the boy said as he stopped playing with Gracie hair and extended his arms to Ivy so she pile pick him up from Gracie's arms.

The singer looked at Ivy and when the girl looked back she mouthed 'thief' Ivy shook her head with a big ass smile as he took Oliver onto her arms and put him on her shoulders.

The younger brunette advanced running towards the living room and then went out through the glass door to the backyard with her nephew still on her shoulders pretending to be an airplane.
The boy was a giggling mess as was Gracie who followed them out to the backyard.

The three of them played with the dogs for a while, Ollie had tried to ride on Weenie but the poor dog got traumatized and hid inside. Then he tried to ride on Aussie which was almost an accomplishment until he saw a squirrel and ran over to it making the little boy fall down to the grass.
The two girls looked at each other worriedly and both sprung into action grabbing Oliver but it turns out he wasn't crying, he was laughing repeating over and over "that was so fun! I wanna do it again!"
"Pwease" he begged Gracie who was closer to him with his big doe eyes. Of course Gracie couldn't resist him and looked over to her girlfriend for help.
"Ollie how about we go feed the dogs! We've been playing with them for a while so they're pretty hungry." Ivy said, hoping that the boy would go along instead of making a show.

"Uhh okay, but I wanna feed the doggies"
Gracie laughed at his response and grabbed the boys hand leading him inside.
"Of course you can buddy"

After feeding the dogs Gracie offered to make some spaghetti with tomato sauce knowing it was Oliver's favorite dish, naturally the boy jumped and down thanking Gracie.
Meanwhile the singer cooked Ivy and Oliver watched paw patrol on the couch with weenie and Aussie cuddled beside them.

Later on, the three ate dinner, Gracie and Ivy taking turns in cleaning the boys face which filled with tomato sauce very time he put the spaghetti in his mouth.
Ivy washed the dishes as Gracie and Oliver ate the dessert the singer had brought, it had too much chocolate for Ivy's liking. She did like chocolate but to an extent.

Soon enough Gracie came with the little boy to leave their dishes, the older brunette leaving a little kiss on the corner of the actresses lips, which of course left Ivy blushing.

Ivy then walked into the living room and saw Gracie and Ollie turning her Xbox on.
"Am I sensing a just dance battle coming?" she asked surprising the two.
"Yeah! I'm going to beat you auntie Vee!"
The boy replied taking his tongue out mocking the actress.
"We'll see about that little guy" Ivy replied a she plopped down to the couch, her feet tired from standing. Weenie immediately moved from his spot and went to lay on Ivy's chest and Aussie just laid unbothered with his head on her owners feet.

Soon enough the three were up and dancing, Ivy had terrible coordination for dancing and she was more occupied in tickling Ollie in between dance so he would lose but at the end it only caused her to lose and Gracie to win as the girl tripped Ivy a few times so she would stop bothering Ollie.
"Haha I win you losers!" Gracie exclaimed when they finished dancing to Waka Waka
Ivy threw herself on the floor panting, as her nephew exclaimed "at least I didn't come last !"
"Yeah good job Ollie" the singer high-fived Oliver.

The brunette that lied on the floor noticed a silence overcame the room and she opened her eyes and saw Gracie whispering something to Oliver as the little kid nodded.
"What are you little devils planning?" She asked from the floor.

"Nothing," Gracie replied smirking "it's just that, you lost so..." the singer trailer off as both got closer and closer to the actress.
"So you get a twickle attack!" Oliver replied as he jumped on top of Ivy who let out a huff and started tickling her, and then Gracie joined Oliver helping to hold down Ivy with one hand as she tickled her with the other.

"You two-" the actress laughed "stoppppl"
"We'll stop if you say you are a loser" Gracie said as she kept tickling the girl she really liked.
"No never" the actress replied proudly. Nevertheless soon enough she was giving up shouting "Im a loser! I'm a loser!"

Gracie and Oliver immediately stopped tickling her, however Gracie still had Ivy's arms pinned as both of their ragged breaths mixed. I really just wanna kiss you.
As soon as Gracie remembered that Ollie was right beside them she stopped herself from making out with the blue eyed girl.
"You both suckkkk" Ivy said as she caught up with her breath as the two just laughed at her, which eventually made the girl break a smile.

It was 11:00 pm now and after the just dance battle Oliver said he wanted to keep on watching paw patrol, so they did and after a while Gracie noticed that it was quiet and both 'kids' beside her hadn't laughed in a while so she paused the TV and turned her head to the side were she saw Ollie's curls all over Ivy's chest as both of them lay asleep.
The singer carefully took her phone out in order to not wake the actress whom had half her legs on her lap.She then snapped a picture, they looked so cute together.
Gracie stayed staring at them, better said staring at the younger girl with a little smile how can you just be so perfect

A/n
1379 words

So good riddance tour has ended :(
But it was GREAT!

Anyways thank u so much for 8k reads.
Love u guys !!!

Btw as always any ideas/suggestion/honest opinions are welcome if anyone wants to dm me or simply comment it :)