1.5

Next day

Ivy was driving her jeep, she was driving Madelyn to the airport as she was going to visit her parents. She could've told her security team to do it but of course she prefers to drive her own friend.

While on the ride Tom started to face time the girl, of course she immediately answered the three of them being great friends, especially Tom and Ivy, who knew each other since kids and considered themselves to be siblings.

"Hey Tom, how are you dear ?" Mads greeted Tom imitating his British accent terrible.
"That's was terrible !" Tom replied as Ivy laughed and said "Ouch you're making my ears bleed Mads"

The three old teens talked a long time, laughing and telling each other what had happened in their lives the last few days. Everything was going great until Tom decided to bring up that news article where Ivy and Gracie had been spotted together looking a big too cozy.

E! News

Gracie Abrams and Tony's Stark daughter or better said Ivy Herrera might have something going on.

Last night the two were spotted outside of Olivia Rodrigos house all cozy! It seems like Herrera is cold and the singer immediately takes of her jacket to keep the actress warm.

Not only that but today both girls were spotted walking together with a dog, specifically Aussie, Herreras dog. Nevertheless we see Abrams holding his leash and both cuddled together as if they know each other and the dog has a level of trust with her, leaving last years speculations that both girls are more than friends ...

"Ivy slept with her!" Madelyn ratted her friend out no longer being able to hold it in. "You dumbass" Ivy cursed while trying to hit her friend with her arm which turned out to be worse for her because her hand was hurt.

"What! You slept with her?" Tom shouted his voice breaking  which scared the people in the park who looked at him weirdly as he scratched the back of his neck in embarrassment once he realized.

"I was drunk, okay. Plus you know she's hot so why not?" The brunette actress replied acting as if she didn't care but the the mere thought of the singer made her heart beat so fast she thought it would explode.
"Woah, dude you weren't drunk you were barely even tipsy" Madelyn said having suddenly remember that Ivy hadn't drank that much as she was too busy dancing with Jake.
"Thanks for ratting me out- dude" The actress replied back sarcastically at her friend.

"Come on Vee, you're clearly still like her, don't try to act cool like it's just a hook up" The blonde girl on the copilots seat said in a gentle tone, now getting serious.
"Tommy boy, back me up" Ivy told her best friend looking at the phones screen quickly with pleading eyes.
"Sorry but I'm with Mads on this one" the British boy replied, he always knew she didn't get over her, he saw her stalking Gracie on social media, checking through her phone to last years photos were ninety-nine precent of them were Gracie's.
"You both suck" Ivy said while flipping them off with her unhurt hand.
The three then continued talking until they got to the airport were Ivy left Madelyn and she made her way back home alone, she turned the radio on putting on her chill playlist, as wind rushed through the windows creating a light and comfortable breeze.

On her way home she received a call from an unknown number, for once in her life the brunette decided to accept the call just in case it was an emergency or something important.

"Hello?"

"Hey is this Ivy?"

"Yeah, who am I talking with?"

"Ivy hey it's Jake from the party, Madelyn gave me your phone number and I just- uh I wanted to check up on you how's your hand ?"

"Oh Jake hi! Thanks for calling my hand is fine, hurts a bit but healing"

"Great! So, I had like a really time with you at the party, is there any chance you'd be willing to like go out on a date?"

"Sure- yeah, umm just text me the date and place and ill be there"

"Okay cool, so see you soon then. Take care"

"Thank you, take care too!"

As soon as the call ended for some strange reason the actress felt like someone shot her in the heart, she just accepted to go out on a date with Jake but Gracie was all that ran through her mind, especially after the other nights events.
But of course the brunette believed that perhaps going out with Jake will make her forget all about the singer, but oh boy was she in for a roller coaster of events.

a/n-
School started, so sorry for taking long in updating but uh yeah.
Thanks for reading !