1.1

January 11th

Madelyn and Ivy were getting dressed up to head to Olivia's party, both had their make-up done and fancy clothes on. Ivy had already given her best friend her present, which should've arrived this morning at the exact time she was born.

Ivy grabbed her car keys as both were putting their shoes on, Mad some heels and Ivy one of her favourite shoes Doctor Martens. Ivy watched as her friend finished and opened the house's door, and suddenly a wave of doubt hit her.

The brunette stayed standing in place as she swiftly moved her hand to her bag taking out her pack of cigarettes, Ivy didn't normally smoke, she had a rule were she could only smoke once a month so usually a pack of cigarettes lasted her a year. She solely smoked when stress or doubt were flooding her, the hit of nicotine helping her to ease her mind. Of course it wasn't a healthy habit but she trusted herself not to become addicted and she wanted to stop doing it some day in the near future.

As the girl lift the cigarette into her mouth, inhaling the smoke she sighed in content. Her blonde friend soon realised Ivy wasn't beside her so she turned around and saw her smoking, Madelyn visibly frowned but she was expecting something from the other girl, it had been too easy until now. "Ivyy" she dragged on "Put that shit out and let's go"

"I don't think I can, she's gonna be there for fucks sake" The younger actress replied in stressful manner as she let out a puff of smoke.

"Ivy, it's Olivia's party it will be full of people i bet you won't even see her, plus would it be that bad, you kinda both agreed to break up..." the blonde haired girl exemplified, whispering the last part.

Ivy rolled her eyes at her friends attempt to convince her but she had to agree "Yeah, maybe?"

"Dude let's go, we can simply get drunk and have fun!" Madelyn exclaimed grabbing her friends free hand dragging her to the car knowing she had already convinced the brunette.

"Okay, okay fine" Ivy agreed at thought of getting drunk and forgetting the world.

When they arrived it was already full, luckily both girls quickly found the birthday girl, Ivy shrieking as soon as she saw Liv and ran up to her "Happy birthday you goofus!" the actress exclaimed while engulfing her friend in a hug. "Thank you, and oh my God your gift was the best thing ever, thank you, thank you!" Olivia thanked her friend while squeezing the life out of her.

Being the great friends that they are, Liv immediately noticed Ivy's strange manor as she looked around scanning people in the living room. "Look, I know you guys dated and all but I had to invite Gracie, she's one of my best friends"

The brunette quickly averted her gaze back to the birthday girl, cheeks flushed "No, no it's okay. Im totally over her and we're on good terms"

"Yeah right-" Olivia was a out to reveal Ivy's real thoughts but to Herreras luck Madelyn came back with their drinks, and she went on to congratulate Olivia.

Soon enough Ivy and Madelyn were dancing their heart out already a bit tipsy. They had already been dancing for an hour and Iby noticed a hot guys eyes following her, he had brown hair and blue or green eyes? She couldn't tell but he was hot, the guy noticed her staring back an motioned to the bar.
"I'm gonna go get another shot, want one ?" The brunette asked her friend, half lying.
"Obviouslyyy" the girl slurred.

The actress made her way through the crowd, luckily the bar was near, she didn't really like parties, it felt too claustrophobic with so many people, so she definitely drank a lot or just met random people to get over that overwhelming feeling.

"Hey there..." the brunette boy greeted
"Ivy" the girl responded with a smile. "Nice to meet you Ivy, I'm Jake" the boy replied with a grin
"Nice to meet you too Jake" the girl replied as her eyes traveled up and down checking him up, and yep he was hot.
"You're very pretty" Jake said to fill in the silence, Ivys cheeks flushed a bit hearing his words as she replied " thanks, you have the prettiest of eyes, they're so green..."

The boy laughed "yeah they are, I got them from my mom"
"Oh that's nice, she must be a very beautiful lady then" the brunette girl nicely replied with a loving smile. " indeed she is... Hey wanna go dance?" Jake finally got the courage to ask, now knowing that the girl was pretty nice.
"I would love to!" Ivy replied excitedly as Jake extend his hand to guide her through the crowd, what's gentleman.

The young girl lost track of time while dancing with Jake, they were all over each other, hands on Ivys waist as she held his shoulders, once they looked each other in the eyes they went in for it. Both of their lips crashed in a heated kiss, that clearly both needed, they broke apart for a second to catch their breath when someone called out Ivy's name and she felt her arm being tugged.

She instantly recognized Madelyn's voice, she quickly turned around "So that's why you didn't get my drink, I was already starting to get worried"
The actress only nodded still panting a little bit from the heated kiss. "Come on, let's go get drinks" she said pulling Ivy's arm but the boy didn't follow so she turned once again "hey, dude who was just kissing my friend, you too" Mad stated as she started walking to the bar with Jake following now.

As the three reached the counter Madelyn quickly ordered three shots, the three downed them,  Jake and Ivy interlacing their arms as they did so. Ivy was about to put her glass down when a random dude accidentally bumped into her, spilling his beer and making the glass Ivy had in her hand break and cut her hand a little bit.

"Shit!" the brunette girl exclaimed in surprise and pain as she fell into Jake who quickly caught her. "Watch out bro!" Jake shouted angrily at the guy who bumped into Ivy.
"Fuck are you okay Vee??" Madelyn asked her friend worriedly.
"Yeah, yeah I'm fine, I'm just gonna go to the bathroom to wash up"
"I'll go with you" the blonde stated but her friend quickly cut her off
"Don't, I swear I'm fine okay Mads" Ivy lied
"Fine" the girl gave up

When Ivy walked towards the bathroom she could feel the pain starting to build up, her hand had a pretty big cut now that she noticed. After going up the stairs to Olivia's more private bathroom, she quickly opened the door and shut it with her foot, forgetting to lock the door.

"Fuck, fuck fuck" she whined in pain as the cold water hit her cut hand. The girl was about to turn off the water until she heard the door creak.
Ivy looked to her left when she saw the familiar brunette, that she remembered all too well, her breath got caught in her throat for a second, however that only lasted so long as apparently being her clumsy self she had put the water n the hot setting and it hurt like hell "fucking shit!" Ivy cursed  breaking the silence as Gracie looked down to her hand and noticed the blood.

"Fuck, are you okay Ivy?" The Abrams girl shrieked, moving  her arm rapidly to turn off the water.

a/n ohhh I'm so excited for the next chapter, hope you guys like it so far!
Pls give feedback
Love you <333