1.25

, "so newlyweds, I'm surprised you married so young"

well yeah, I'm truly in love, she's just the one you know ?"

The aftermath of the event was all a blur to Ivy, one second she was hungover as fuck and making up with Gracie and the next she was crying in said girls arms because of how sacred she had been a few seconds ago.

Soon after the police had left, Bob was already calling Ivy's legal team to put up a lawsuit against the dumbasses. Meanwhile Gracie and Madelyn drove Ivy to the hospital so she could get stitches on her forehead. The actress didn't say a word on the drive, she just stared out through the window, Gracie made sure once she was in to buckle her seatbelt and then she held her hand the rest of the way. Even though the younger girl barely glanced at her through the whole ride, Ivy's hand strongly gripped Gracie's the whole time, silently hanging onto her, silently trying to feel safe.

Steve, the other security guard followed the girls car suit, he wanted to make sure no paparazzi gathered around ivy and had called the hospital beforehand to park in a more secluded spot.

Once in the hospitals parking lot Madelyn stopped the car, letting Steve overtake them so they could follow him to the secluded parking lot. By now Ivy still hadn't talked, Gracie was pressing a cloth to her forehead trying to stop the bleeding a little bit, she truly tried to help her girlfriend as much as she could.

Once they finally parked the blonde actress spoke up, her hand reaching for the cars door knob "okay, we're here, let's go"

Ivy let go Gracie hand and put on a small bitter smile "yep, let's fucking go" she said, her tone clearly annoyed, she hated hospitals more than anything but she knew she needed stitches.
The Abrams girl put her hand on Ivy's right, which was on top of the door knob about to open it. She squeezed it twice to show comfort to her girlfriend a quiet 'it'll be alright' if you will. Ivy turned her head and smiled at the brunette and kissed her cheek as a thank you. She truly appreciated Gracie in this moment.

A few minutes later Ivy was sitting in sort of "room" as it was only separated by curtains. The hospital staff had attended her pretty quickly seeing as the gash on her forehead was pretty big and she couldn't keep on losing blood.
Gracie came in with her while Madelyn waited outside cause they wouldn't let a person who wasn't family in. The singer had to lie to go in with Ivy claiming to be her wife, thankfully none of the staff recognized their faces and because of Ivy's great acting skills they believed the couple.

"Good afternoon miss Herrera" a doctor who seemed to be in his 50s greeted as he closed the curtains behind him. Once he turned back around his blue eyes darted between the two brunettes ;Gracie and Ivy, silently asking for the other girls name. "Oh I'm miss Ab-, Abrams-Herrera her wife" Gracie stated as she started rubbing her girlfriends arm more noticeably to sell the role, the actress also helped leaning into her 'wife'.
One day we are going to get married

The doctor nodded smiling as he took a seat on the stool beside the gurney where Ivy was on.
"Hello miss, I'm Doctor Marshall, I'm head of plastics here and I'll be stiching up that cut for you miss Herrera"

"Nice to meet your Doctor Marshall" the younger girl smiled at the man, holding her girlfriends hand with a strong grip as he saw the man take out a needle which was probably local anaesthesia  to numb her forehand. The girl wasn't afraid of needles but they always stinged a bit so as a normal person would she detested them.

"Okay, so nurse Johnson here is going to numb your cut and then you can lay down so I can stitch it" the doctor said smiling, his shiny white teeth noticiable.

A few minutes later Ivy was all done, all she had to do now as the doctor ordered was be in bed rest for the rest of the day and take it easy this week as she had a pretty big concussion, furthermore no exercise for three whole weeks and lastly the Herrera girl had to come back in a week and a half to get her stitches out.

Ivy was now sitting on a hospital wheel chair as Doctor Marshall said it was protocol to take patients outside in that, the actress had the biggest frown on her face, her blue orbs a mixture of sadness and annoyingness. Her head was leaned against Madelyn's side as they waited for Gracie to finish filling up all her papers with the actress's name, age, health insurance etc.

The blonde girl raked her fingers through her best friends brown locks, trying to relax her friend. Silence filled the air except for the faint overhearing of patients and doctors coming in and out of the reception.

After asking the doctor about how she was supposed to do community service if she had this big of a concussion he wrote some legal papers stating that Ivy could only start in a month with her punishment, the two girls thanked him but that however wasn't the end of it. The nice doctor was clearly lonely and wanted to have a conversation with the two girls.

"So when did you get married?" The white haired man asked, his eyes drifting to the two girls.

"Well four-"
"In Aug-"
The two girls started making up lies, which made Ivy turn to look at Gracie rather aggressively so she could come up with something.
"In November, we've only been married for around 3 moths or so"

The man nodded smiling, "so newlyweds, I'm surprised you married so young" his eyes drifted to Ivy's "only 19 years old and already married, I'm almost 60 and I'm single!"

The actress laughed from the wheelchair "well yeah, I'm truly in love, she's just the one you know ?" Ivy replied, turning her head to the right to smile at her 'wife'.

"I'm glad you found each other ladies, I hope everything goes well, I gotta go now." Doctor Marshall said as he looked at his pager.

"Bye doctor, thank you!" Ivy said as he turned around
"Thank you sir!" Gracie thanked the man as he walked through the hallway.

"Oh miss Herrera, don't drink anymore until you're 21!" The man turned around waving goodbye at the two brunettes.

A/n

Crying in Chile cause Taylor won't come here for her Latin American tour 😭😭😭

Anyways,
Okay so I lowkey wanna make them be happy for while, thanks for reading btw!