Chapter 11

Keelan's P.O.V.

"Keelan, how much homework do you have for this weekend?" dad asks a month later on a Friday after school as I settle into the front seat next to him.

"Not much, maybe a couple of hours worth. Why?" I wonder as I place my backpack on the floor between my feet.

"I need you to work tonight, and a good chunk of tomorrow as long as it does not interfere with your homework or plans," dad answers, pulling from the parking spot to drive toward the elementary school to pick up Kenley.

"That is not a problem since I do not have any plans, or a lot of homework," I shrug as I suck on my lower lip.

"I assume Emmett is busy outside of work?" dad wonders as he pulls into the elementary school parking lot, parking in the first free spot he finds, and turns off the engine of his vehicle.

"Yeah, he is helping his nana with some stuff around her house because she has trouble doing it alone since his pawpaw has passed," I explain as we climb out to head inside the school.

The school has a policy to pick the kids up from the child's classroom, so the teachers can make sure the kids are sent with the correct people. Leaning against the wall next to dad as we wait for Kenley to be dismissed from his classroom. While we are waiting, I notice a young lady, probably in her early to mid twenties starring at dad and me. Gently tapping dad on the hip gently to gain his attention.

He softly hums at me as he turns his attention head slightly at me in question. He follows my gaze to the young woman, and when she notices our gazes, her cheeks tint a light pink color, and she immediately moves her eyes from us. Dad grins over at meas I grin back at him. We are thinking the same thing - that she must have seen us in fashion magazines that dad's models are in, dad included in this.

When Kenley walks from his classroom, her eyes focus on him with a slack jaw as he skips over to us with a grin. I think she is debating with herself if she wants to speak to with us or not, and she decides to talk with us.

"Um, excuse me?" she timidly says, stopping a foot away from us with a little girl clutching her hand. "Are you by chance Kyler, Keelan, and Kenley Reed from 'Reed's Fashion'?"

"Yes we are," dad politely answers with a slight nod of his head with a tiny smile toward her.

"Oh my gosh! I love your fashion lines so much!" she softly squeals, making me inwardly cringe at her volume.

"Thank you, but we must be going now," dad politely tells her, in order for us to get away from this awkwardness. "Let's go, boys."

Kenley takes a hold of dad's hand, and we head toward the exit, and I can still hear the woman excitedly talking about us, and the company. We get the occasional fan of the company, but not too often.

"Dad, that lady is Annaliese's auntie Alise," Kenley murmurs as walk away. "She sometimes picks Annaliese up from the classroom."

"Is Annaliese in your class?" dad asks, pushing the door open toward the parking lot.

Kenley hums in response as we walk across the parking lot toward dad's vehicle. We settle into our seats with dad making sure Ken is buckled in properly before he drives from the parking spot.

"Are we going home?" Kenley asks from his spot behind dad's seat.

"No, we have to go to the company for a couple of hours, and then I was thinking we can have dinner out," dad answers him with a smile.

Kenley shrugs his shoulders as he answers; "Okay. Am I modeling, or can I start on my homework."

"You can start on your homework," dad answers with a brief glance at Kenley through the rear view mirror. "Kee and I will be modeling."

Well, that is news to me as dad did not mention this to me. It is always fun when dad models with us. Entering the building, I head directly to Kerry for the clothes I need to change into before he does my hair and makeup while dad gets Kenley settled in an area to do his homework.

"Hey Keelan, there are your clothes," Kerry says, glancing at me while he does Emmett's hair, and nods toward the pile of folded clothes on his counter with a grin.

"Hi Kerry, thanks," I quietly reply with a small smile toward him and Emmett. "Hey Emmett."

Grabbing my clothes, I quickly make my way over to the changing area with my smile still in tact. I have a feeling this photography session is going to be a good session. Stripping from my clothes down to my black woman's silk thongs. Yes, I am small enough to tape myself down, and fit into women's thongs.

Pulling on the blue floral button-up shirt first with my back facing the curtain. I snap around when the curtain is slid open. My eyes widen in absolute shock, and I stare back at Taetum's own wide eyes, and slack jaw. His eyes roam my entire body, but linger on my underwear, and my cheeks instantly turn red.

"Um, sorry about this, Keelan," Taetum quickly apologizes as he pulls the curtain closed.

Oh my god, he saw me in my silk black thong. Can we just say this is extremely embarrassing. No one but Emmett knows that I wear women's thongs on occasion. Quickly pulling on a pair of black and gray pants with one side black and one side gray before opening the curtain. Stepping out with my folded clothes to leave with Kerry. Placing the pile on Kerry's makeup counter, I sit on the chair with my cheeks still burning hot. Kerry silently raises an eyebrow at me as he starts on my makeup. Shaking my head at him, he does not push the topic as he starts working. Man, I hope Taetum does not tease me about my underwear choice, or spread this around here.