Chapter 2: Well hello

Crystals' P.O.V

There stood Liam. He looked at me up and down and said "I'm sorry, love, fans are not allowed here." Do I really look like a fan to him?

"Ahem" Paul coughed, "Liam, go get the others, I'll explain then." Liam looked at him suspiciously but still went to get the others.

"So, you'll meet Niall in a moment. He is really likeable, so don't you dare take your anger out on him, be nice to him, okay?" Paul asked. I guess Niall really hasn't done anything to me, so I might as well be nice to him, but him only.

"It's a deal" i nodded. Paul smiled and at that moment 5 boys barreled into the room.

They all looked at me for a second. "Guys, this is your new bodyguard" Paul introduced.

"But she's a girl, how can such a doll be our bodyguard?" Harry asked, winking at me cheekily. I huffed. A doll? Who does he think he is? I can't belive that cheeky bastard.

"Yeah, being our boduguard is a big man's job, not a little girls!" Louis added.

I took a step closer to him. He backed up, fear written on is face. I smirked at that move. Yeah, I can damn well be threatening.

I looked at Louis and said in my normal voice "So you don't think I can do this, do you?" He backed up even more, until he's back was pressed against the wall.

I stepped away and turned to Niall. I smiled politely and lifted my hand, offering a handshake. His eyes were full of fear, but when he saw me smiling he relaxed a bit and shook my hand.I could feel sparks running up and down my arms, but just labeled them as nerves.

"I'm Niall, nice to meet you!" he smiled a genuine smile.

I offered him another smile and said "It's nice to meet you too. I would say my name, but I think the other boys already know it."

The boys looked confused. I gave Paul a small nod and took off my glasses and hoodie. Their eyes widened in shock, but I saw small grins appear on their lips. "Cr-Crystal?" Zayn stuttered. I just looked at him, emotionless.

"Wait, you know her?" Niall asked, confusion clear in his voice. I looked at the boys, who were all shaking their heads at me, as if trying to stop me from exposing them.

"Ye-yeah they do!" I imitated Zayn.

"Well well well, aren't you lovely to appear here" Harry smiled wickedly. He started moving towards me, slowly, trying to scare me. Before he could even do anything to me, I had pushed him down and was now sitting on his stomach, trying to gather all of my weight on one place.

"Anyone else got something to say?" I smiled, faking innocence.

"Well, yeah," Louis looked at me, "Aren't you like, this weak girl that always let us beat herself?". Anger boiled inside me.

"Do you think I had a fucking choice? Do you think I wanted you to hit me? Bull. I tried to get away, remember? I tried running. But what did get me? A few more bruises."

I got up and pushed Louis into the nearest wall. I was angry. Very angry. I locked his arms over his head, so he couldn't move. He tried to push me off him, but I wasn't letting go that easily.

"I've changed, and so have you, but I think that when it comes to my job, I'm a professional at it. So don't show me that attitude! Or I might do something I'll regret later." I spit our, venom lacing my voice.

I let go of Louis and stood next to Paul and Niall. All of the boys were looking at me, mouth hanging open. I decided to break the silence saying "I'm off to training. Anybody wanna come? And I'm not going to let this come between my job. I don't like you, you don't like me, so let's cut the act, 'kay?"

Niall raised his hand, indicating he wanted to come with. All of the boys changed looks and soon, all of the boys had raised hands. I just huffed and went to change my clothes.

After changing into a black v-neck and electric blue yoga pants, I stepped out. All of the boys were still there. I stood behind a wall and listened to their conversation.

"...bully her?" Niall whisper-screamed.

"Well, yeah, she wasn't exactly popular, so if that guaranteed us a place in the populars league, we would do it." Zayn explained.

They thought about it, when Liam broke the silence. "She's so different, I don't think we could beat her again, even when the four of us fought together.

 "Well we will see if she's any good at the gym. I personally think she isn't as though as she makes it look like." I heard Harr's voice say. Even when I wasn't looking, I knew that he was smirking.

For the second time today, my blood was boiling. We'll see if I'm any good at the gym then. This will be interesting.

===============================================================================

Sorry if these chapters are short. I'm trying to post these every day, but it might take for time than that sometimes. Leave your comment down below.

Goodbye, my small MOFOS.

-Kristel <3