Chapter 13: Too far

Crystal's P.O.V

We walked back to Meaty Meat Shack. The boys were outside, looking worriedly in each direction. I gave Louis a signal that said 'keep quiet' and we sneaked behind the boys. Ashley and Stacy were right next to them, looking proud with themselves.

We were standing right behind the boys. I turned to Lou and counted down from 3.

3...2....1...0

At the same moment we started screaming "OH EM GEE, IT'S ONE DIRECTION! I WILL CALL THE PAPARAZZI AND GET FAMOUS!" and "HAROLD I WILL BE YOUR PUSSY!"

They jumped like 3 feet in the air and turned to us, with horror-filled faces. Me and Louis were laughing our asses off, looking support from each other. The boys looked at us confused. it took 5 minutes for us to sober up.

"Why did you do that?" Liam asked.

Before I could answer Ashley did. "Because she obviously doesn't have any respect for you guys. She is just a worthless bodyguard."

Now I am fuming. All of the boys looked at me, scared of what I might do. And hell, they should be scared. I am extremely scary when I am angry. I sometimes can't control myself. But at the moment I can.

I took a deep breath and started walking toward an old house that stood next to Meaty Meat Shack. I reached the house and started letting my anger out. I punched the walls with my bare hands. Each time I punched it left a mark. I didn't have any bruises on my knuckles, I have been trained to hit hard things. I am quite immune.

I walked back to the boys, who all looked like they had shit their pants. Even Ashley looked scared. I plastered on  a fake smile and said "All good now. Can we go?"

The boys nodded, still not speaking. I sighed and dragged Louis to the black SUV. I sat in the drivers seat and rolled down the window.

"You coming?"

The boys snapped out of their daydreams and bolted towards the SUV. Seriously, they are like kids. And believe me, I don't want to be their babysitter.

After about 20 minutes we finally reached our flat. God, I am tired. The whole ride the boys had sung 'Row row row your boat', Ashley had tried to hit on Harry and Stacy had constantly ordered Louis to shut up. Which he obviously didn't do.

I dragged myself my room and hopped on my soft bed with fluffy blankets. I guess I won't brush my teeth tonight. The last thing I remember was someone downstairs screaming "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" With that, I blacked out.

-NEXT MORNING-

Beep

Beep

Beep

What's that annoying noise?

Beep

Beep

Beep

Somebody shut it

Beep

Beep

Beep

I AM TRYING TO SLEEP!

Beep

Beep

Beep

I' M UP, I'M UP!

Where am I? I looked around the room. Oh right, I am in One Direction's flat. What's the time?

I turned my head towards the electronic alarm clock which had stopped beeping. 8 A.M. Why am I up that early? Oh well, I won't fall asleep anytime soon, so might aswell wake up.