Chapter 21: Douche boyfriends

Eleanor's P.O.V

I woke up around noon. The first thing I saw was Crystal and Niall, sitting infront of the TV, watching Spongebob intently. They would make such a great couple. Looking around the room, Harry and Liam were nowhere to be found and Zayn was on the floor, sleeping.

I tried to stand up, but something was holding me down. Looking at it, I saw a hand wrapped tightly around my waist. A hand that belonged to non other than Louis Tomlinson. I felt a small blush appear on my cheeks when he pulled me back into his rock hard chest. I admit I find Louis extremely attractive and I do have a small crush on him, even though we only met yesterday. We just.....clicked, I guess? He is just so funny and charming and sweet.

I turned my head to look at him. His soft brown hair was messy and his gorgeous blueish eyes were closed. I tried getting up once again, but failed. How can he have such a strong grip when he's asleep?

"You know, watching me sleep is a really Edward Cullen move." Louis said, a small smirk appearing on his face. I jumped a little, thinking he was asleep.

"Yeah, well mind letting me go then?" I asked him. Light pink appeared on his cheeks and he let me go quickly, finally opening his beautiful eyes. I let out a small laugh and stood up, walking towards the nearest bathroom.

Entering it the first thing I did was look in the mirror. I almost screamed at the reflection I saw. My hair was a tangled mess and the minimal makeup I had was smudged across my face. I looked like a hobo. Thank god I always carry around a hairbrush and a makeup kit.

First things first. I wiped away all the makeup I had and quickly put on some mascara, a thin line of eyeliner, a bit of pink lip gloss and some concealer. Feeling happy with my makeup, I grabbed my hairbrush and started battling with my hair. After about 10 minutes I finally managed to get through all the tangles. I braided my hair in a simple fishtail and stepped out of the bathroom, ready to face the day.

Walking into the kitchen I saw Crystal eating some cereal.

"Heeeey, sistah from another mistah!"  I screamed. She only looked up with a sad expression and went back to eating her cereal. I frowned.

"What's wrong?" I asked, stepping closer to her. She looked down then back up again.

"I stepped on one of my cornflakes. Does that make me a cereal killer?" She asked with a straight face. I couldn't help bursting out laughing. Didn't see that coming.

"Where....did....you.....get.....that?"  I asked her, trying to calm down.

"Internet." She grinned at me, shrugging. Of course. Right then, Harry stepped into the kitchen. He looked at us weirdly before shaking his head and opening the fridge.

"Watcha looking for, Harold?" Crystal sang, making Harry turn around and glare at her.

"Don't call me that. And do you know where all of the Oreos are?" He questioned, looking at Crys. My eyes widened along with Cryssy's. Last night she showed me her secret Oreo heaven. She made me promise not to tell anyone about that.

"Noooo, why would you think that? It definately wasn't us who ate them. Not at all, nope. Heh...heh..." I awkwardly stuttered. Crystal facepalmed and Harry gave me a pointed look. I gave him my best innocent look in return. He just sighed and rolled his eyes.

"Saved it!" I whispered to Crystal. She looked at me and just shook her head. I grinned at her in response.  I felt my phone vibrate, indicating I had a new text.

From: Ethan

Hey babe!!!

I miss u, let's get back together. What happened with Brittany was a mistake! I swear! Plus I kno u miss my great body ;)

Text me when u know u can't be without me

Your awesome soon-to-be bf xxxxxxx

I sighed, putting my phone away. Ethan was my boyfriend for about 3 months. At first he was the best boyfriend I could think of. He was always texting me sweet messages or taking me out to dinners. But it all lasted about a month. Then he turned into a douche. He always tried to touch me or go 'all the way' with me. Then sometimes he would be rude or commanding. I tolerated it for two months, thinking it was just a phase. But I ended it with him when I found him screwing a slut in MY photoshoots bathroom. He told me he had his needs and that I didn't give him what the wanted so he turned to Brittany. He had been cheating on me for 2 months! Sure, I was heartbroken, but not for long. I always told myself he wasn't worth it.

And now he wants to get back together. In his dreams. I will not get back together with that tool. EVER!

==============================================================================

Hey!

I'm sorry I haven't updated for a long time. I literally have had something to do every day. Camps, my dad's birthday etc.

But hey, I gave you a double update! I hope it's good. I won't be able to update for atleast a week due to a new camp. Again, sorry.

So VOTE&COMMENT! I have read your comments and thank you for liking my story.

~Kristel