Chapter 18: Meeting Eleanor

Crystal's P.O.V

I woke up and I wasn't in my room. At first I started freaking out but then I saw Niall sleeping next to me, his hand around my waist. Yesterday's events came back to my mind and I relaxed. I looked at Niall.

His mouth was a bit apart and he was snoring softly. His blonde hair was all messed up and fell to his face. His face was so relaxed, like there was no problems in this world. I looked down and saw he was shirtless. Can I say, ABS. He isn't fat at all, he is quite muscular. Why Stacy called him fat, I have no idea.

His hand was loosely around my waist. It sent this warmness aroung my body. Suddenly he started to stir and mumble in his sleep. Huh, bad dream I guess.

"No.........don't go, please........" I guess he was dreaming about his crush or something.

"Crystal.......don't leave......no....no......NO!" Wait, WHAT? I mean, there are plenty of Crystal's out there, right? Surely he isn't dreaming about me. Although that would be so cool. I mean, come on, your crush dreaming about you?

I quietly sat up and released myself from his grip. I went back to my room and chose what to wear before taking a shower. I put on a navy blue knit jumper with a white anchor on it, white yoga pants (the jumper covered my bum) and navy sneakers. I didn't know what to do with my hair so I just brushed it and put it in a loose braid (link in comments)

All of that had only taken about 10 minutes. I am not like most of the girls so I don't take long to get ready. I walked down the stairs to see Harry eating cereal.

"Hey" I said without an expression. I am definately not a morning person, so don't mess with me in the mornings.

"Hello! How are you on this fine day?" Harry grinned. I rolled my eyes and looked out of the window. It was raining. I looked at Harry and he just shrugged. I pulled out some cereal and milk and sat infront of the TV. I turned it on and started flicking through channels.

"So here's more news about One Direction..." I stopped and put the remote down, laying back on the couch.

"Lately, they have been seen with a mysterious girl with them. They have claimed that this girl is their bodyguard. Witnesses have said that they saw how a girl tried to ambush 1D but this mysterious bodyguard held her back. That's all about 1D's mystery girl for now. If you have any information, remember to call......"

I turned the TV of and looked at Harry. He was already looking at me. I am their bodyguard so this won't change anything. All of my files have been deleted so anything they get to know about me will be from the CIA.

 "Not one word about me." I said to him in a threatning, stern voice. He gulped and nodded.

At the same moment Niall strutted into the room. He still had his messy bedhead and he was rubbing his eyes.

"I had the craziest dream this night, Harry. So I was like alone in a warehouse. I was tied to a chair but I couldn't get free. There were men with guns everywhere. Then Crystal came in and...." He stopped when he saw me. His cheeks immediately turned red, giving him an adorable look. I laughed at his cutness and he blushed even more, if that was possible.

"Having dreams about sweet little Crystal, aye?" Harry asked, mocking the little red leprechaun.

"Shuddup!" Niall mumbeled and ran back to his room. I started chuckling and so did Harry. Soon we were both laughing hard, holding our stomacks. Harry rolled off the couch and landed with a thumph, sending me into hysterics.

I didn't even notice Niall come in. We must've been a pretty good sight. i was clutching on my stomick, red from the face and Harry was literally ROFL-ing.

"Okaaayyyy then." Niall said and walked into the kitchen. No surprise there. I stood up and flattened my clothes, before saying a quick goodbye and walking outside. Aaahh, it was nice, the rain had stopped.

I wanted to get a quick coffee so I started walking towards a Starbucks. I ordered a Peppermint Mocha and sat down at a table near the window.

I was so lost in my thought I didn't even see a girl sitting down on the opposite of me. She had beautiful brown slightly curly hair that ended just below her chest. Her eyes were light brown. She had the perfect figure and long tanned legs. I could immediately tell she was a model. She was wearing ripped blue jeans and a matching top. She had black VANS and black sunglasses.

"HI! I'm Eleanor, but call me El!" She said excitedly. She must be good at making friends.

"HI! I'm Crystal, but call me Crissy! Are you a model?" I asked her. She wasn't rude, so why should I be?

"Yes, I am indeed! How did you guess?" She asked me, her face showing confusion. I slightly chuckeled at her.

"You have a good fashion sense, perfect figure and you walk like a model." I answered. She blushed. At least she is one of the down-to-earth models, not those stuck-up snobs.

~1 hour later~

Me and El were still talking. She was a really interesting person. She was a model, like I said before. She had gotten out of a relationship two months ago. The bastard cheated on her. She was really outgoing and fun., like the female version of Louis. A plan was made in my brain the exact same moment.

"You are exactly like one of my guy friends. Why don't you come over right now, I would like you to meet him and the rest of my friends?" I asked her. She nodded happily before we walked out of the shop and headed towards the 1D home.

=============================================================================

So what'ya think? It's not much but I am bored out of my mind.

Comment & VOTE!

~Kristel~