Chapter 8: The Pranks

Crystal's P.O.V

I walked up to my room and sat on my bed. Why did I feel that pain in my heart? I didn't like him. Did I? No, I couldn't. I have never liked a boy. But then why did I feel like that? Is it really possible, that I could be developing feelings for Niall Horan?

A teenage heartthrob who has millions of girl drooling over him. He has a girlfriend, Stacy. I picture her with brown hair and a great smile. Niall told me once that he doesn't like those sluts whose bum isn't covered and whose shirt is too tight. Believe me, if I think of these kind of girl, I want to puke.

I looked around the room. We moved out of the hotel room a couple of days ago and the lads bought themselves a two-storey house They gave me a room, too. It was plain old boring white. There was a king-sized bed in the middle of the room, against one wall. On the opposite of that was a flat-screen TV and an X-box with multiple games.

There was a walk-in closet. It was black and white and it was very modern. It didn't look like it was related to my room at all. There was a bathroom too, it even had a hot-tub. I decided I want to decorate my room like I wanted it. I walked out of my room, said goodbye to Niall and explained how I was going to go and buy paint and decorations for my room.

Luckliy, the stores were still open and I didn't see that manwhore. I went to the paint store first and grabbed multiple colours of graffiti.  Dark blue, light blue, white, black, red, orange, green, yellow and purple.

Then I went into these cute little Indian and Chinese shops. I bought a little sculpture of a dragon. It's wings were spread and it looked magnificent. I have always liked dragons. Why? I don't know. I also like graffiti painting, but I guess you already guessed that.

I bought different decorations from different stores. I bought a gummybear lamp, some decorative knives, speakers and other stuff.

when I went home, everybody were in their rooms. I couldn't blame them, it was almost midnight. wow, these shops are open quite a time.

I went in my room, took out paper that I had bought and wrapped it around the doors, windows, games, the TV, the X-box and all of stuff like that. Then I started to paint.

I painted the whole room in blue, with white clouds. On one wall I did a rock with a giant Dragon sitting  on it, it's wings spread. It had all blue colours on it. It even had some light purple.

On the other wall was a tiger. It's sharp teeth showed anger. On the third wall there was a green snake, a monkey (not the goofy one) and a praying mantis. With the tiger, they represented five different fighting styles.

On top of my bed I wrote different quotes like "Every great dream starts with a dreamer" ,  "Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names"  ,  "A friend to all is a friend to none" ,  "Do not go where the path leads, go where there is no path and leave a trail" and "Gravitation doesn't excist when you're falling in love". There were much more, but I just named these.

I put my alarmclock to 3 a.m and fell asleep.

Beep Beep Beep. 

Ugh, what is that horrible noise? I looked to my right and saw my alarmclock going crazy. Then I remembered. Oh right, the pranks. I quickly got dressed. Just when I finished, Niall knocked on the door. I opened it and his eyes went wide.

"Yo-you did this?" he asked stuttering. I nodded, feeling proud. "Hey, maybe you can give my room a makeover, too?" He asked, doing the puppydog face. Awwwww! His blue eyes were sprkling. His bottom lip was quivering. How could I say no to that?

"Fine, but not now." He smiled. I explained him the pranks we were going to do.

"Who is the heaviest sleepers?" I asked him. "Zayn, Louis and Liam" Okay, you go tape the spoons on Liam and Put glue in Zayn's shampoo bottle. I will draw on Zayn later. I can use my skills to be quiet when I am painting Harry's hair. After I am done with him, I will go to Zayn's room ,okay?" He nodded.

"Ooh, put up these cameras so we can see all of their reactions when we are not there!" I said, handing him five mini cameras. They were the size of a baby carrot. Wow, Louis is affecting me.

"No wonder you are a secret agent, you can think of a perfect plan immediately! That's impressive." I blushed. Why the heck am I blushing? I never blush! Luckily, it was quite dark so he couldn't see me. "Thanks" I said. He grinned and took the glue, markers, carrots, tape, cameras and spoons.

I took one of the cameras and headed to Harry's room. Luckily, I have dyed my hair before, so I know how to use the spray-paint. I set the camera in one of the stuffed cats (don't ask me why he has those) eye. I placed the cat in the corner of the room, so it could record everything.

I waited for the straightener to heat up, it didn't take much time. I straightened his luscious curls. Wow... He looks weird. Just weird. I took out the spray paint and started spraying. I did it exactly how I wanted to. Puke green in the middle, blue on the sides, then pink, then yellow and I finished it with purple. Done with Harry, I skipped out of the room.

Ok, where could Zayn's room be? I looked down the hall and saw a room with a mirror attached to it. I rolled my eyes. Typical Zayn.

I went inside. I was right, it was Zayn's room. He was fully sleeping. Niall didn't hide the camera too well, I could see it sticking out of a drawer. I took it and placed it in a flowerpot. Perfect.

I took my blue marker and started to write and draw. When I finished, Zayn was covered with doodles. There were so many different pictures, It was all blurry. You could  find a poo or a Ferby or a coctail. I just wanted to draw. I also draw a mirror and crossed it.

I went through all of the boys rooms, controlled the job and the cameras. Niall did a great job. I couldn't see skin on Liam. He was covered with spoons.

Louis room was filled with broken carrots. Some of them were taped on the wall with notes saying something like "Help", "SOS" and "WHY, LOUIS, WHY?". I chuckled at that.

Soon all of the room were controlled and I could go back to my peaceful sleep.

- 5 hours  later-

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

===============================================================================

So what did you think? What is Stacy going to look like? How are the boys going to react?

FAN & COMMENT& VOTE!

I'll hear from you later.

Goodbye, my baby penguins :D!