Chapter 23: Ethan

In the last chapter:

We weren't even in the middle of the mall when Eleanor decided to bump into someone.

"Oh gosh, I'm so sorry.........Ethan?

Eleanor's P.O.V

I looked up to see my ex-boyfriend's dark brown eyes. Ugh, why? I wanted to go shopping to get my mind off him, and then he's here. On the same day, the same time, the same place. Just my luck.

Looking over the rest of him, I wasn't even feeling a bit hurt. I'm completely over him. Ethan has dirty blond hair and brown eyes that girl's fall for. His both ears are pierced, giving him the 'bad boy' look. Today he was wearing a grey band T-shirt, black jeans with studded pockets and a studded leather jacket. A typical 'bad boy' look. Ethan's eyes held amusement and lust as he gazed down at me.

"Well, I see you finally came back to me. About time." He smirked cockily, pulling me to his side by my waist.

"I didn't. I would never get back together with a scumbag like you. You disgust me." I looked over at Crystal to see she was giving me a thumbs up. Ethan seemed to be shocked, but he quickly covered it.

"Hey, what's with the attitude, babez. I said that what happened with Brittany was a mistake! I would never exchange her for a hot model like you. So will you be my babe again?" He looked at me with that stupid smirk of his that never seemed to leave his lips.

"Are you really so stupid you don't understand the word no? Well let me spell it out to you in that case. N-O. No. So just leave me alone. You're pestering me." I waved him off, looking at him with my own smirk.

Ethan looked at me in anger, but then his gaze landed on Crissy and he smirked AGAIN. "Fine then. I'll just take your smokin' friend right here. I bet she's more willing than you." He spat out, grabbing Crystal my the wrist.

Ethan started dragging Crystal along with him and I, knowing Crystal, stepped a couple of steps away.

As I thought, that moved seemed to anger Crystal. She snatched her hand away and grabbed Ethan's hand, flipping him on his back. Ethan quickly jumped up, his face looking humiliated and angry. Without thinking, he started running towards Crystal, probably hoping to tackle her. Stupid boy. It seemed like Crystal thought the same thing 'cause she just rolled her eyes and took a step back. When Ethan flew past her, she threw a quick but strong punch at his ribs. Turning around, Crystal jumped on Ethan's back and with one quick turn, Ethan was lying on the ground flat on his stomach while Crissy was sitting on top of him, holding his hands in her iron grip.

"Sometimes 'smokin' girls are dangerous. Don't bother Eleanor and get the hell away from me. When you decide to pull something like tha again, I'm not responsible for any injuries." She growled in his ear so menacingly even I stepped away.

Crystal let go of Ethan's hands and stood up, walking towards me with a smile that made me question if that really happened. One quick glance at a groaning Ethan who was still on the floor deleted that question as soon as it came.

"C'mon, let's get out of here and some shopping!" Crys cheered and started dragging me through the crowd of people who I didn't notice even gathering. Most of the people made way to Crystal, looking at her in fear. Well, they had a reason to be scared.

Crystal's P.O.V

Okay, that guy made my blood boil. Who does he think he is? I mean, Ellie warned me that he had a big ego, but I didn't think it would be the size of London!

I'm pretty happy with what I bought. I decided to buy a black T-shirt with the words "Free hugs" on it in rainbow letters, a pair of studded american flag shorts, a comic print short sleeve crop top, black Ray-bans, some colorful braclets and a pair of black converse with Batman's marks all over them.

Eleanor, being the feminine one, bought a high-low black lace Chiffon skirt, a coral lace skater dress, a pair of coral wedges and a silver necklace with an infinity pendant. (I'll leave the link to the clothes down in the comments. The top part are Crystal's clothes and the clothes on the bottom belong to Eleanor)

She even tried to make me wear dresses and heels! Hell to the no! I don't know how girls walk in those death-traps on their free will. And dresses! I feel so exposed wearing them! It's like, every time there's some wind, there's a chance it might blow your dress up, and everyone will see your panties! When you wear pants, you can go climbing or do whatever you want without any danger.

We were just walking towards a Starbucks near the mall when a girl maybe 17 came up to us. She looked at me and started squealing. I shot Eleanor a confused look and she responded with one of her own.

When the girl finally calmed down, she took a camera out of her purse and gave it to Ellie.

"Can you take a picture of us?" She asked her. Eleanor nodded and made a motion for us to huddle together. The girl threw her hands around me in a hug, which I awkwardly returned.

"Sure, but why?" Eleanor asked, clicking a few photos of us.

"Because she is One Direction's bodyguard! She's been seen hanging out with the boys so much, she's practically a small celebrity herself! Oh, and I totally ship you and Niall" She said, directing the last part to me and then walking away. I just laughed at the comment. Oh how I wish it was true...

==============================================================================

Hey guys! So I wanted to post this chapter about an hour ago, but I accidentally clicked a wrong button so this whole chapter was ruined.

So, a bit of action in this part. What do you think of Ethan? Should I mention him in the future too?

So Comment&Vote!

Stay sassy!

~Kristel