Chapter 16: The break-up

Niall's P.O.V

I know I have to break up with Stacy. But I don't know how she is going to react to that. She did have anger issues. And she has blown up on me more than once. If she started screaming because of a stupid hair extension then I don't know what she will do when I break up with her.

How should I even do it? Should I take her on a date? But then she could get the wrong idea. Maybe I should just invite her over? But what if she starts breaking stuff. UGH, this is so frustrating!

I felt a hand place itself on mine. I looked up and met a pair of blue eyes. Crystal looked at me, worriedly. I smiled at her reassuringly.  She smiled back and turned her gaze back at the movie, taking her hand with her.

The place where our skin touched felt warm and sent tingles up my arm. She does that every time we touch. When we first shook hands and I felt it, I admit, I felt scared. I have had relationships before. But none of those relationships worked out. The longest I have ever dated someone was about 3 months. Caught the girl cheating. Why am I not good enough for them?

Crystal went to her room, apparently to change her clothes. She came down wearing a bit ripped denim shorts, salmon coloured keep calm and twerk on top, salmon coloured vans, black sunglasses and a salmon coloured beanie (link in the comments ). Even with so simple clothes she managed to look so beautiful.

She walked over to Ben and whispered something in his ear. What are they whispering about? Is it about me? Gosh, I would love to be a mind-reader right now.

"I'M BAAAAAACCKKK! DID YOU GUYS MISS ME?" Louis shouted, jumping down the stairs. I really don't see the difference between him now and him before. Maybe his hair wasn't as messy as before, but that's it!

"NO! NOW GET YOUR BUM HERE, WE ARE GOING." Crissy responded, mocking Louis' cheery tone. All of us burst out laughing. I didn't know Crissy had this side of her. She is always so neutral. Like she has a padlock to her emotions. Ok, maybe anger, happiness and surprised managed to slip out but that's all.

Crissy jumped on Lou's back and grabbed a carrot that was dangling from a stick. There was yarn tied to the carrot, and the yarn was connected to the stick. Where she got it from, I have no idea.

She took a hold of the stick, waving the carrot infront of Louis' nose. I saw a crazy look come into Louis' eyes. That look only happens when Louis sees carrots. That's why we never keep many carrots at our houses at once. Lou is as protective over them as I am over my food.

Louis lurched forward, trying to grab the carrot. That way Crystal could just sit back and relax on Louis' back, the carrot would be like a steering wheel. Louis would try to catch the carrot, running forward during this. It's hilarious! Seriously, when was Crystal 'fun'?

Crissy waved the carrot and they were out the door. I saw Crystal finally giving Lou his carrot outside. They got into Crystal's black porsche and they were gone.

Louis P.O.V

I sat in Crystal's black porsche and she took off. Where? I don't know. I am kinda worried. I mean, she is one of the world's best agents, she could kill me in a sec!

"Where are we going?" I asked her, worry clear in my voice.

She looked at me, amusment covering her face.

"It's a surprise." She said. Oh, like that answers my questions. Seriously, I don't really like it when people hide something and I don't know what!

"You aren't gonna kill me with a carrot and dump me in a lake, are you?" I asked her, half jokingly.

She started laughing "No, I have that planned for later. But don't worry, you are going to love this surprise."  Wonder where we are going. And why is she even doing this?