Spring Break

My eyes opened to a dark room. My room of course. I turned to the left where I saw my calendar . March 12th was only three day away. March twelfth the day I can take a break from my stupid school. I was a total Goody Goody and I knew school was important but sometimes I just hate it! Well there was a good thing about school. My friends. Daniela, Tyler, Natalia, and Nicole. These were the people that helped get through all those six months of school! They were like my raft in the titanic. "Alexa come down for breakfast." Said my mom. Yes that's what I was missing, the sweet sound of my moms voice calling me too get up. I ran downstairs. I really didn't care if I was still in my pajamas and in my bed head hair. "Alexa, you look like a mess!" Said my mom at the sight of me. I found her reaction quite funny.

"Relax" I said. "I'll get dressed real quick like" I said winking. "Yeah, you better." she warned. I ate my morning cereal as quick as possible. My chocolate Krave were delicious but I had to chug them down fast. I ran .upstairs and got ready for my morning Routine.

After that I had races to school in my new car. Ahhy new car. I really liked the sound of that. Being sixteen was a breeze. I passed all the jocks and the cheerleaders turf on the parking lot of my school. Then the band geeks, and then the scifi smarties. I didn't like labels but I couldn't help it. Of course I felt bad though.

Then came our turf. The unpopular kids that were never noticed in a crowd. Yes we were the nobody's. but we didn't care . Well we were all nobody's except Nicole. After I got out of my car I hugged all my friends.

Daniela the attention wanter (just to joke around!!!!!!!!!!!) was talking about Tyler's film class assignment. "Tyler, am I going to be in your film?" Asked Daniela. "Sure whatever you want" said Tyler. "Good because I want to be the star of the film" she said. "Of course you do" said Tyler.

Here came Nicole. Nicole was walking towards us. Yay. I thought. Some how I felt like hanging with Nicole made everything fun but not only with her with the others too but usually Nicole. "Heeeeyyy" she said. "Hi" we told her. But I hugged her. "Did you guys here there is a new hottie in the school" said Nicole. Thanks for the update I told her." Really what does he look like?" Asked Natalia. "Like a hottie"replied Nicole smiling. "Ooooohhhhh, I like hotties" said Daniela. Of course that would be something She would say.

"Probably not as hot as me" said Tyler. 'Definitely hotter than you" assured Nicole. "He is tall and blonde and really talented" although I don't know his name." She said. " Let's go Alright, first period is about to start " I told them. I went to class. Never late like I said goody goody. For some reason mrs. Cee wasn't there which wasn't odd but longer than usual. I wonder why?

SO YEAH UM I THINK THIS STORY IS GOING GOOD BYE .