Chapter nineteen

Heyllo everyone. I stiiiiill have writers block. I think I'm going to go cray cray. Anyhow I am going to make this work because I want to satisfy all of you guys with this story. I am putting a lot of effort on this, so I hope you like it.

Remember my ad. A Unique Kind Of Love by ForeverSmiling99 make sure to look for it. You will NOT REGRET it. For this chapter, you will need to search up the following songs. Later mentioned in the story.

--------------------------------------------------

Alexa's POV

Nikki and James really hit it off last night. They acted like they knew each other for years. And they were also the cutest couple I've ever seen. Well they are not a couple yet. Jicole. Or Names. But the second one sounds weird. So does Jicole. But whatever. I was in my bed when I heard someone knock on the door. I stood up and walked towards the door. It was Jason.

"Good morning , sunshine." I said with a smile. "Hey good morning cup cake." He said. "Hey, today, we need to drive to Blake's garage. I REALLY want to preform for you." He said. "Why is it so important to song me a song?" I asked. "Because it's a special song for you Allie. Actually, a lot of special songs." He said. "Awww, that's so sweet." I said then hugged him. "Well, I'll go tell the others. Hmm, I feel like I've said that a lot this spring break." I said,then shrugged. After Jason left I grabbed my phone and texted the others to get ready.

Daniela's POV

/yesterday time/

After I had gotten home I ran to my suit and closed the door, jumped on my bed and started to cry. How could she?! My own sister. "Hey, sisypoo, why are you cry?" She asked as if nothing ever happened. That was it. First she steals my Tyler, then she locks me in my suit, and she hurt my feelings she treated me like dirt and she thinks I'm going to forgive her just like that. Heck, to the no!!!

I went straight into sitting position, stretched out my arm, and pointed to the door. "Get out!!!" I yelled. "What, why?" She asked. "Why!!! You dare to ask why!!!!! You witch, get OUT before I make you eat your teeth!!!!!" I screamed in her face. Violent, yes. Overreacting, NO! "What has gotten in to you?" She asked. "Did you forget what you did a couple of hours ago?!" I shouted. She turned away, ashamed. "Did you really think I'd forgive you that easily? After what you did to me. Your only sister!" I said. It was pathetic she thought that.

"I said I was sorry, okay!" She shouted back. "So, what? Why didn't you think about that before? Why didn't you think that you would be sorry that you did this to me. You didn't think you would regret it?" I asked her. "You know what! I obviously don't belong here, Im leaving!" Said Destiny then she was looking for her things. "Where are you going?" I asked her. "I'm taking the next flight to Denver." Destiny said.

Then she walked out the door without saying goodbye. Really, I shouldn't be mad. Tyler and I were happy and everything will be alright. The song by Bob marley, don't worry be happy flashed into my mind. Ha. But seriously why should she make me miserable?

And that's when I suddenly got a text from Alexa saying to get ready. No explanation, nothing at all, just; get ready.

End of Yesterday time/

Alexa's POV

I really didn't feel like writing the whole explanation down so I just wrote get ready to, just about everyone. I was so excited. And, no, not just because Jason was going to dedicate a song to me, but because I really wanted to hear them play. And I bet Nicole is excited about seeing James again. Oh, and did I mention that Chase and Nicole are likely to be sworn enemies. Last night it was Chase bothering Nicole, then Nicole got revenge and annoyed him, and it was an endless cycle.