Chapter eleven

Alexa's POV

It has been an hour since Jason and I kissed. And it was really awkward. Although it wasn't awkward for him. After dinner of my mom's ravioli we decided to watch a movie in the movie room.

Yeah. I know. If I heard someone say that they had a theatre in their house I'd think of Stacey King. But basically my idea of my family's theatre room is the room that was unused and untouched that we have had forever. We didn't even think of making it a guest room. We had put a projector so we watched movies.

We also placed a long and wide couch big enough for the six of us. Let me tell you the order we sat. We sat from right to left. It was Daniela, then Tyler then Nicole, then me and Jason together. Tyler insisted he didn't want to be near Jason.

We watched the most Lovey dovey movie Nicole found. For some reason she just HAD to have Daniela help her find a movie. And she chose Valentines Day. "Hey when you guys start making out I wanna be here to see it." Said Nicole. "Nikki, were not going to start making out." I said.

But you want to. I practically heard Jason say with just the expression of his face. I rolled my eyes at him. 10 minuets later we had to pass the movie.

My mom had opened the door and turned on the lights. We groaned in annoyance. "Hey what the hell?" Shouted Nicole. "Yeah, what gives." said Tyler. "Uh, don't use that tone of voice me young children." She warned.

"Now if you wanna sleep over. Your going to have to bathe regularly." She said. "Race yah upstairs!" I yelled as I darted for the hallway to the staircase. But before I was able to stand up two arms grabbed my waist and pulled me down. Jason. "Haha bi**hes you'll never catch me!" Shouted Nicole.

"Jason!!!" I screamed in protest. He stood up and ran, leaving me behind of the competition. And it turns out the first person in the shower was Nikki. We waited and waited. "C'mon Nikki stop hogging the shower!!" Yelled Daniela.

"Yeah! Sale pafuera ahora mismo oh te alo del cabello!!!" Yelled Natalia in Spanish. Translation: get out right now or I'll pull you from your hair. "Yes whatever that meant." I shouted. I obviously don't speak Spanish.

Jason flashed a smile. I was the last one to have a shower. And that pretty much pissed me off. But I made them wait till I finished my shower to start the movie. I sat next to Jason again. And he rapped his arms around my shoulder. We had all fallen asleep on the couch.

Except for Tyler who got pushed off the couch by Daniela's constant kicking. "Wake up my precious angels." My mom said in a sweet tone.

"Shut up!" Yelled Nicole. She totally ruined the peace. "Nicole Andrea Rosales how dare you raise your voice to me?!" She screamed.

"Sorry Mrs. Goodwin." She apologized. It was five am. Me and Jason had found ourselves in each others arms. I didn't want to pull away. It felt right. Was it a sign. Was the universe trying to tell me we were perfect for each other. We un hooked and left to change.

Jason's POV

We slept in each others arms. It felt so comfortable. I wish she was mine. Mental sigh. Well time to go visit Florida. I got changed. Maybe in Florida my wish will come true.