Chapter 24

Ho! Hey! Hi! So I hope you guys enjoyed my previous chapter and now here is the next one are you ready? Also a shout out to a wonderful writer CharlotteRoseStroud she is so nice you guys should check out her stories.

Well, please comment. Are any of you guys out there?

Well, enjoy. :{| you see the face has a mustache.

And now I am starting to edit my stories myself instead of not doing it. So it will take long.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Natalia's POV 

I had woken up in a bed with Aria and Alexa. Then it hit me. The memory of yesterday figuring out about what to do with Clearance. Wow. I never knew he had such a cruel past. Then all of a sudden I had heard a scream coming from the living room. Oh No!! What is going on?!

Clearance's POV 

I paced back and forth nervously in my chair. "What are we going to do Angel?" I asked, biting my fingernails. "Well, you are going to do what I said, whether or not that kid id there." Angel replied calmly. "But, what if he calls the cops?" I asked.

Angel stood up and Slapped me across the face. " That was 2 years ago. Man up, or coward down." He said. I whimpered softly. "You were always the wimp of the gang, Lance." Said Angel.

No!!! I was tired of Angel pushing me around all the time. I can be tough! I can be manly and this was my chance. "No!!!! I will get Natalia to you, no matter what it takes I will succeed in whatever I need to. And this is definitely going to happen." I continued.

Angel nodded his head. "Good." He said.

This was the time I needed to prove to him that I was good enough.

I was going to prove it to my  big brother.

Natalia's POV 

I got up from Aria's bed and ran into the living room. "What happened?!" I yelled almost falling as i ran in the living room. Aria and Alexa and Nikki and Daniela followed behind and almost fell too. I saw Blake pacing forward and back. "He's a nervous wreck." Said Jason casually. 

"Blake, what's wrong?" Daniela asked. "It's today!!! The music festival is today!!!!!. We need an outfit   a ride a song, how are we going to figure this out with everything that's going on!!!!!!" Blake panicked. "Don't worry. Everything will be fine." Said Aria, grabbing Blake's shoulders and slowly sitting him on the couch.

"Okay, to calm Blake down before he has a panic attack, we have to get things in order." Said Aria. "Alright, what do we need to get done for tomight?" Nikki asked. "Ok, let's get organized, what do we need to know first?" said Alexa. "At what time the  contest portion of the festival is!!!!" Said Daniela. "Alright at what time is the festival, Jason?" Nicole asked. "6:30" Said Jason.

"Alright so it is at 6:30 and right now it is.. 12 pm." Said Alexa, glancing back at the wall clock. "So with all the things that we need we have seven hours to do whatever we need." Said Alexa

" Okay, we have to get and outfit for all of us, and then we need a ride for us and to fit all the instruments. And we need to figure put what we are going to do with the Clearance situation, because we cannot stay at the hotel." Said Daniela. 

"Uhh, guys, I  have some news." Said Alexa, looking at her phone. "What is it?!" Yelled Blake. "Um, there are only like, four days left till Spring Break, which means we have to go pretty soon." Said Alexa. "Oh, man I forgot it was limited days of freedom." I said.