Chapter 21

Hey hey hey! So last chapters I wrote that u guys were forgetting someone. Well that person was Clearance. But last chapter he was back. And many more to come. I was also going to make Nicole and James not date. As in better as friends cuz it was too awkward kinda thing. But I couldn't stand writing it. So I changed it, your welcome. And in the message I left for you guys I asked for a different character to play Nikki. Well don't worry about that anymore, ok.

So I really hope you liked this chapter.

Bon appetite!!

------------------------------------------------------

Jason's POV

After our performance the crowd was clapping so hard I thought there was no better way to be happy then to smile as wide as I could. Seriously, I felt like my smile was too big for my face. Alexa decided to celebrate in her suite. But before we did a man stopped us all.

"Excuse me, but you guys were great." He said. "You really liked us!?" I asked. "Yeah, kid. You guys have the look the perfect sound you guys-" "Are you a record producer?" James interrupted. "Uh, no. My name is Jerry Spiddlemen. And I am the owner of a very popular music festival. No, not Ultra. It's in Miami. It's called the Miami Music Makes Festival. And I think you should be in it. You see, this music festival is like a competition. The grand prize winner will win a trip to California with their band, and Six more people are allowed to come. I think you have a shot at winning. The Festival is in two days so get ready" The man explained.

"Thank you so much Mr. Spiddlemen. We'll definitely consider it." I said. "Great." He said, then left. All of us jumped with glee. Blake stopped jumping. "Wait, did he say two days!?" Asked Blake. "We need to get rehearsing, we only have forty eight hours to-" Alexa interrupted Blake. "Don't worry. For now let's just celebrate your great performance." Said Alexa. "Yeah, and tomorrow morning I'll go enroll us up." Said Aria.

Clearances POV

I asked Natalia out and she willingly said yes. But not for to tonight. The boys will be fine just waiting. But then I hear a voice. Uh, oh. These people don't really like me. My head popped out the door to see who it was. No, this guy looked familiar. The familiarity was bothering me. Something was telling me I shouldn't run into this guy. I ran out of Natalia's suite and kept on Running.

Nicole's POV

I woke up and the only thing that was in my mind was, the date. After our kiss yesterday, I was seriously looking forward to meeting with James for our

Date. Whoosh!! Thwad!!! That's when suddenly that's when suddenly, the door opened. There stood a happy Aria.

"Wakey, wakey, sleeping beauty!" Aria exclaimed. "Are you kidding me?! Really, you can't even bother to knock. Ir make sure Or make sure I'm awake or something?!" I complained. "Someone, woke up on the wrong side of the bed today." Said Aria. I rolled my eyes. "Why are you in my suite at, 9:00?" I asked glancing back at my alarm clock. "To help you pick out an out fit for your date later today." She said walking to my closet.

So, I guess she knew about my date too. I wonder who else knows about my date with James. "Yeah, exactly, later, so why are you here know?" I asked her. "Wow, your grumpy in the morning. Now get up, lazy pants, were going to choose an outfit for you today." Said Aria, pulling my sheets of me and dragging me of my bed by my arm.

I decided it was best not to go against the forces of the Aria. That'll take much less energy out of me. "Now, I was thinking more of a gothic chic, or a very old street look, or clown colors meets New York fashion, in India, what do you think?" She said, tilting her head a little to the right. Spoke to soon.