Chapter 20

Yes it's here chapter 20!! How exciting you are still forgetting someone, but not for long. And I want you guys to really enjoy this story, so comment something nice if you like the story. It will make me all warm and fuzzy inside. :)

Enjoy!!

------------------------------------------------

Clearance's POV or in this case Lance.

/Two days ago/

Here I was with Fernando, Jimmy, Jones and Angel. We watched them from a distance as they walked in the restaurant. There was the girl with a bunch of other guys an girls. One blonde girl, two blonde boys, three brunette guys, and three brunette girls. And herself. One of the boys looks familiar. So she's got protection. Then, Angel slapped me in the back if the head. "You idiot, that's the girl." He said pointing to a Mexican looking girl. "Not the other one." He finished. "Sorry dude. People make mistakes." I apologized. "Whatever, now do your job, correctly, Lance." Said Fernando.

Now that I got the right person down. I was ready for anything. Even cruelty. What I was planning to do is despicable, evil, and down right disgusting. But that's who I am and people just have to deal with it.

Alexa's POV end of Two days ago

Yesterday time

Before heading up to Meet Jason in his suite Aunt T stopped me. "Alexa, I need your help." She said. "What is it?" I asked. "Well, your a teen and teens know what's in for music, right?" She asked. "Yeah?" I responded, confused. "I need a band for the dining room. People need to be entertained. I need someone." Said Aunt T. Suddenly and idea flashed into my mind. "OMG Aunt T, today is your lucky day, cuz I know an amazing band and they are free. It's R5, that's Jason's band." I exclaimed. "Oh that's great, I'll talk to him tomorrow about the gig. Thank you Alexa." She said then Walked away from me. I wanted to tell Jason, but I wanted it to be a surprise.

End of yesterday time

Alexa's POV

The sound of sound of a loud banging against my door. I lazily got up and walked to the door. It was Jason. "Alexa, you'll never believe what your aunt told me! She is giving us a gig!!!!!" He shouted excitedly. Then picked me up by the waist and spun me around. Then he put me down. "I know, I'm the one who told her." I said, smiling. His eyes grew wide. "You did!! Oh thank you thank you Alexa!" Shouted Jason. Then he hugged me. "Your welcome, Jason." I said. Then I kissed his lips lightly. "I have to go call the guys, so how about afterwards we hang out?" He asked me. "Yes, sure I'd love to." I said. He then sprinted out and ran to his suite. He was so cute when he was excited.

20 minuets later.

I was wearing leggings, a white T Shirt, and bunny slippers. My hair was worn down a little past my shoulders, in curls. I was going to dress in my comfiest clothes for today, until some plans were made, of course. And once again I got a knock on my door. I stood up from my bed walked to the door and opened it. It was Jason. And company. And by company I mean the best friends you will ever have. In his arms were Ice cream , red velvet, Popcorn, Nutella, a bunch of bread, and a stack of movies."Ready for some movies?" He asked. "Yup!" I said, nodding, he walked in, and we chose the movie, together.

Nikki's POV

I was on my bed texting my mom, when I got a knock on my door. I strode up and walked to the door. "Hey, there Nicole." Said a boy. But not just any boy, James. "James!" I said then jumped up and down. "Excited?" He asked. "So, what brings you here?" I asked him. "Oh! We have a gig tonight." He said. "That must be exciting." I replied. "Oh and it is. I absolutely love it. We wanted a gig for so long, and now we finally got one, here." He exclaimed. "Wow! Here! In the hotel!? So many people will come watch you. You can get discovered like that." I told him. "Yeah, that's why I'm so nervous." He said, shaking his hands from side to side.