Chapter sixteen

Hello, Unicorns how are you doing today. So what's up with Alexa and Clearance? Idk read to find out. By the way do you guys like Jalexa/ Jallieson Or Lalexa? Lalexa is Lance and Alexa or Clearance, if you know what I mean. **Laughs maniacally**

Enjoy

--------------------------------------------------

Tyler's POV

I watched her as she ran away from me. I wonder why. I was just going to ask her if she could help me get the guts to ask my crush out. Wait! She doesn't think I have feelings for her, does she? Eeewww gross. No wonder she ran away. I need to clear things up when we get home to the hotel.

Back in the hotel.

It was night. Maybe I shouldn't bother her now. Oh well, I'll wait till morning.

Alexa's POV

"Good morning, beautiful." I heard a voice say. I opened my eyes to find Clearance. Sorry, but Lance is just too weird. "Ahhh, what the heck, Clearance!" I yelled. Okay, I thought Clearance was a nice guy. But being in my bed room every morning before i woke was really pissing me off! "Allie, no need to be mad. It just me" he said.

Okay that does it! "Yes, I should be mad because you keep on showing up here before I wake up, like a freaking stalker, and btw I don't like you THAT way, so stop acting like I was your girlfriend cuz I'm not, I have someone else I really like. Now if you ever come in here while I'm still sleeping I'm calling the cops, no matter who your with!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled. More like, I screamed at the top of my lungs. I was trying to get all my rage out through my voice, hoping I'll calm down after I felt lightheaded from the lack of oxygen . Probably because I was using it all to yell at him.

"I'm sorry, Alexa. Please forgive me Allie." He pleaded. Ugh, Allie, Alexa. No more. He wasn't my friend. He was the waiter at my aunt and uncle's hotel. "And it's Ms. Goodwin!" I shouted. "Not Allie, or Alexa, or anything else! Ms. Goodwin!" I said.

"Okay. I'll get another waiter to come here to you." He said. He left with his shoulders slumped. I felt bad. But hey. A girls gotta do what a girls gotta do to keep her almost relationship alive. But what will I have for breakfast now?

**Ding** I turned my attention to my phone. It was Daniela.

Daniela: hey, what was all that yelling?

Me: oh I was just yelling at Clearance. He thinks I like him in THAT way.

Then Four more texts

Natalia: woah are you dead?

Nikki: did you get raped?

Tyler: wow, someone is pissed. I could here you from here.

Jason: what did he do to you?!!

Me: you guys heard me? Did you understand me?

Nat: no.

Nikki: nope.

Daniela: not at all.

Tyler: yes!

Jason: yup, cupcake ;)

My cheeks turned from my normal human skin color, to tomato red. So he heard me saying that I didn't like him in THAT way. Okay, perfect

Nikki: Hey dorks come to my room for breakfast I have A LOT of it.

Me: Nicole, you are my hero. If it weren't for you, then I would have starved.

I walked to Nicole's suit and every one was there already. "Wow, you guys have long legs." I said. Jason stood up and walked over to me and hugged me. "Thanks, cupcake you are the best." He said. He obviously knew I told Clearance off because I liked Him instead. "Your welcome." I said.