Chapter six

Hello, so I know it's not often when I write, and when I do it's not much. Well at least the last chapter. So sorry and I hope you enjoy this one.

---------------------------------------------

All throughout the day it's been, testing and testing and testing . The only time I had left to breathe was at lunch time. I met up with Nicole and Jason and Daniela and Natalia.

"Ugh, I hate testing days! All through out the day it's been, pencils away pencils away. Ms. Goodwin if your finish pencils away or if not that's considered cheating!" I said in an annoying high pitches voice.

They laughed. "So, are you guys relieved that testing is almost over?" Asked Tyler making small talk. "Not only am I relieved but I'm excited!" Said Daniela. "Especially about spring break!" Said Jason.

"Okay, so are you guys sure that your parents are going to let you guys come, it wouldn't be fun or spring break without you guys." I told Natalia and Jason. "Actually it wouldn't be spring break without Natalia. Not Jason." Said Tyler. Honestly, I was getting tired of Tyler's jealousy about Jason for God knows what reason.

"I don't know, but I might need to convince them." Said Natalia. "Yeah but we will try really really hard." Said Jason. "But the thing is, I just got back to my family. So you think they'll let me go so soon?" Asked Natalia.

"Hey, if you love someone, set them free." I said. Jason smiled. "Yeah, this'll give us a chance to spend time with each other, you know brother and sister." He said looking at Nat. "Okay, so it's almost time to go chop,chop!" Yelled Tyler, as if he wanted this brother and sister love to end. Which I'm sure he did.

"Yeah, let's go." Said Jason. I hugged them all fair well. And left to class to continue our horrible tests.

3 hours later

"Yes, finally!" I heard Natalia yell as we walked out of school to the parking lot. The others were with us too. "Freeeeeeddooooom!!!!" I yelled. We all laughed my childish behavior.

"Okay so I'll txt you guys the day of take off." I told them. "Wait, the day were leaving or the day or the day were leaving? Asked Tyler. "Yes--wait, what?" I asked.

"He means, are you going to text us the exact day, or are you going to tell us the date that we are leaving." Clarified Nicole. "Thanks for the translation, Nikki." I thanked her. "Um, the second one." I said.

"Awesome, when so I can start packing?" Asked Daniela. "Later today, probably after I relax from today's testing." I said. "Perfect! I love it." She said.

Yes, that would be something Dani would say. "Okay, you guys I love you but I think we should start heading home." Said Nicole. We nodded in agreement. Nat and I hopped into my car. We chatted along the way. Finally we had arrived. "So remember now beg your parents to let you go." I explained.

"Im sure Jason is already working on it." She said. "One can only hope." I said. I got of the car and into my house. "Hey, momma." I said as I walked into the kitchen, where I would usually find her. "Sweetie, Tina wants to know when your arriving." She asked. "Probably the day after tomorrow." I said. "Ok." She said.

"Hey, mom if you don't mind, I'll be upstairs taking a nap." I said."Yes of course. You need it, honey." She said. I ran upstairs for my 30 minuet nap. Ahhh, peace at last.

Jason's POV

Okay. So it's begging time. And I guess I'm gonna have to do this on my own, since apparently Natalia and Alexa haven't arrived yet. I walked through the door. "Hey mom." I said as I entered the living room. Mom was on the couch reading a magazine.

"Hey, Jason. Where's Natalia?" She asked. "Oh Natalia is with Alexa." I took a deep breath ready to ask her. "MomcanIpleasespendspringbreakwithNataliaandalmyotherfriendsinflorida!!!" I said in one quick breath. "What! No!" She said. "But moom! Why not?!"

I wined like a five year old. "Jason, your not five anymore, your sixteen." She stated. "Exactly, Im 16 so why can't I go?" I asked. "Because, your sister just got back and Florida is a dangerous place for her to be in."

"Mom, Natalia's dad died days ago, there is no harm and you've talked to her through letters and other things. I haven't. Spending time with my sister where we both came from in the responsibility and care of trustworthy adults will be the perfect opportunity to get to know her better." I said.

"Responsibility and care of trustworthy adults?" She parroted. "Yes, Alexa's aunt and uncle are letting us stay at their hotel. You thought we were staying there alone?" I asked. "Okay, fine. But you have to text or call me and your father everyday. And I want to talk to Alexa's aunt and uncle everyday too. And that goes for your sister too." She said. "Yes! I love you mom." I hugged her and left to my room to start packing.