Chapter twelve

Hello so I'm sorry about the last chapter I didn't put the random fun facts. Okay so for this chapter if you want you guys can check out the song heart beat on YouTube by Ross lynch.

--------------------------------------------------

Alexa's POV

After we got dressed we had a bit of time to chillax and hang out. While everyone else talked of how excited they were and how much fun they were going to have in Florida I was thinking.

I was basically thinking about the kiss. What if he didn't want to kiss me?

What if he didn't like me like that?

What if he is secretly an evil murderer sent out to kill me!?!?!?

I thought it was really rude for me to just demand do him not to tell anyone, well ask him not to tell anyone. I had to apologize.

"Hey, Jason can I talk to you in private?" I asked. "Sure." He said. I led him to my room hoping no one noticed us leaving. "I am sorry that I accidentally kissed you. " I said as I played with my fingers. He chuckled.

"Don't be. It's my fault. I pulled you in." He said. "What! Did you ever think I didn't want to be kissed by you?!" I said. I honestly have no idea why I was mad. "I'm sorry. I didn't know." He said. "Let me make it up to you. He said reaching into my closet to pull out a guitar that my dad used to play.

"I can get your heart beat be be beatin', like, I can get your heart beat beatin' like that, you know you got you my heart beat be be beatin' like aye aye eh aye aye. Would you, would you want it if I stood up above the crowd. Got up on a chair and if I shouted your name out loud. Could you, could you take me call me baby without a doubt. I'm shouting your name right now, I'm shouting your name right now.

Don't you get it, get it I am not like them other ones. Raised up on the notion I ain't hostin' no reruns. I said it, said it, said it I wouldn't let it be all or none. Cause I ain't no rerun, I ain't no rerun. And I'll make you forget, forget what you came here for, here for, for goodness sake lets make or break this heart cause it needs more. I can get your heart beat be be beatin' like, I can get your heart beat beatin' like that. You know you got my heart beat beatin' like aye aye eh aye aye!!!!" He sang.

Wow he was musically gifted. Now I felt like a drama queen. "Jason I am so sorry for yelling at you i didn't mean to I was just upset because I felt like it was my fault and I felt bad for not apologizing." I blabbered. He chuckled. "It's ok. I knew it would work." He said. We went downstairs and everyone was there waiting for us.

"We heard the song." Said Nat. "I liked it it was cute." Said Daniela. "Okay, you guys lets go our flight leave in three hours!" Yelled my mom. We all got into the car and headed to the airport.

-------------------------------------------

Sorry u guys writing those lyrics took a lot out of me. And school did too. So what so you think, should Alexa and Jason be a couple? Idk what do you think

Random Fun fact: did you know that about five million people spent about thirty hours of their life on a social media app. Like Facebook it twitter or Instagram.