Chapter two

It will always be her

Alyna

I literally chocked on my own damn saliva... The 'Jackson Rommano' one of the most ruthless mafia leader to ever exist.. I was supposed to marry him, spend the rest of my life with someone who is nothing less than a monster. How could Father do this to me, HOWW!!
Running back to my room, shutting the door behind I finally exhaled the breath I don't even remember holding. I survived the night, I always had and will always have to.

I wished I wouldn't be alive to see the next morning. I wanted to open my eyes and see myself in heaven or in hell anything would do but not in the room I once found utmost happiness in. This was too much, all of this was way too much. It was suffocating. Waking up to this new day was suffocating. I didn't know how to deal with all this, but someone I knew did.. Without wasting a damn second of my already dammed life I took my phone and dialed the person I would choose above anyone. She picked up the call on the third ring,

“Hey babygirl! How are we? ”

“Richie” I sobbed out

She halted hearing her name. She didn't even need to hear my problems, she always guessed it with one 'Hello' i say. She was the only person who knew me more than i could ever know myself. And yes Richie was the only person I had in my life who was a normal human being without any mafia shit being forced upon her.. Her father was a finance manager in one of the top most company in Russia, she had a little sister whom she loved fighting with and i loved that little soul with all my life. Her mother is a housewife. She was perfect, and I loved her even more for it! She was the type of girl that will give u everything, everything u never knew u deserved but all you need to do is match her vibe. And her vibe OH MY GOD! Her vibe was soooo goodddddd..Boys in our college were mad for her. We went to the same convent girls school to be precise because my father always hated any boy eyeing me down. she was nothing like me, she didn't have a dark and twisted life like mine and I would give my whole world for her to stay the way she is for the rest of eternity. I loved her, alotttt. The only person that brought comfort to my miserable life was her, my Richie. The rainbow after my storm, the sunlight after my dark nights, the toppings of my pizza, the chocolate frosting on my cake, the teddy bear in a 2 year old's birthday gifts. She was everything that was good and perfect to me, it was her and it will always be her.

“ What's wrong Alie? Tell me. ”

““I— I'm — I can't ” I finally cried. The only thing I was good at.

“ It's your father, isn't he? What did he do tell me. ”

“Can you— can you please– come over? ”

There was a pause at her side before she again spoke

“ Take a shower and be ready, I don't want you stinking beside me...”

That comment somehow made me smile. She always made me smile. Ending the call I really did went for a shower, not because I stink but because it always calmed me down and I needed it the most to blurt out yesterday's deal in front of Richie...

An hour later I heard soft knocks on my door, which instantly calmed me down and spread a big ass smile on my dull face. I opened the door and the next thing I knew, my face was buried into black and blonde strands of my best friends hair. She dyed her hair again, God This Woman!!! Pulling away she didn't even let me comment on her pooped hair color before she pushed me aside and entered the room flopping down on the mattress patting the side of it for me to sit. I was soo nervous because I sure as hell didn't know how to break it to her. Flopping down beside her I hesitatingly looked at her.