Chapter seven

I made a mistake

Jackson rommano

Yes boss. It's all taken care of... And also, you have an invitation from Mr. Alessandro Lawrence to their home on the event of Christmas on 25th of December. That's all.” doing his job Enzo excused himself from my office.

Enzo is my very very very important man as he keeps account of everything I do and everything that goes right or wrong... But now all i could think about was the 2 days, and then I'll get to see her again... She was sooo..... Addictive. She didn't even see me yet and I'm sooo desperate to see her every single day. She's sooo fragile and pure but her ass of  a father doesn't realize that. I've had many women's in my life, or you can call them whores but nobody ever felt like her. They used to be with me just for the money they get after I fuck them that's all. And I've never been one to fall in love Or to believe in one. I've never seen my parents in love, i never saw love, I never felt love, all I ever felt was hurt, pain, disappointment and that all soon turned into envy, rage, anger. She was nothing like me. The first time when I saw her running and crying in her own house, all I wanted to do was destroy the person who ever made her feel that way and protect her with everything I have. She deserves alot which I don't know if I'll ever be able to give her.
I don't want to fuck her, I don't want to harm her hell I don't even want to touch her, I just want to protect her, from her father, this world, all the evil she's bound to face and at some point even from ME. I will keep her away from me so that she doesn't get involved in all my bad and dirty works.
Being buried deep in my thoughts of her I didn't notice Sebastian was now standing in my office.
Clearing his throat he said,

Some people are not even married yet and still this obsessed with their partner wooowww!!! I wish Linda was also THISSSS obsessed with me” he ended his sentence with an ugly pouting face. Eeuuu.

Who allowed you to enter my godamnn office  without my godamnn permission?”

Ohhh I did knock brother, but looks like you were tooooooooo busyyyyyyyy Obsessing over someone” smirking at me he went out, closed the door and started knocking it. Godddddddd!! have mercy on this man coz I don't think I will!!!

Fuckkk!! Sebastian stop itt..” I yelled.

Ahhh there's my man! ” he entered in squealing.

Sebastian and I knew each other since the day we both got our senses. I mean the day i did!! Sebastian is still on the process of getting it..We were diaper besties as you all people say. Gross!!
His father used to work for mine, that was before I took the mafia from under him and made it to where it is today. Sebastian's dad died when we were 14. He went on for a mission and didn't return back. After that incident his mother ran away too, no one knows where she went except for me and I like to keep it that way.

Sooo what are we thinking about?

That's something called as 'none of your business', ever heard of it??

Ohh yeahh i have, Linda thinks about it too..” Poor women!!

Linda and Sebastian are together for over 5 years now. They are madly in love with each other. Sebastian being Sebastian, jokes around with her which in turn makes her happy. Linda is a sweet person and the only normal women in the mansion, because some are either assassins, maids, whores, fuck girls or gold diggers of the men who work for me. Sebastian met Linda when we had won our first ever war with the Russians. He met her in a cafe in Russia, she worked there as a Waitress. It was more of a ‘Love at first sight’ thing for them. And yeahh they are pregnant!