Chapter eleven

A murderer's child

Alyna

After following Jane into the kitchen, we talked for an hour, baked the cake together and then she showed me my room. And yes the cake was delicious!!! My room wasn't a big luxurious room, but it still didn't leave me an option of not being amused by the beauty of it. The texture was grey and most of the furniture as well, it was Simple just like me. The curtains were in the combination of grey and white which did look pretty decent. Huffing I sat on the bed which was very fluffy but was nothing like my bed. It didn't bring me any comfort as my room did. But obviously it was a Mafia Don's mansion, comfort was the last thing you'll ever find here!
The night went pretty well here. I slept well for about 4 hours and now I was hungry. Very very very hungry. Descending down the stairs I found my way to the kitchen trying to search for food, when I heard someone enter behind me. I flinched as I turned back and the plate in my hand dropped to the floor, shattering into pieces..
" Ohh Christ. " as I bent down to pick up the pieces the pregnant women offered to help to but as soon as she was about to sit down I stopped her. I won't ask a pregnant lady to pick up the broken pieces of the glass right! Even if it was midnight I sure wouldn't let her help.

" It's alright I'll manage. " I said giving her my warmest of smiles.

She just stood there smiling at me, " You must be Alyna right? "

Hearing my name from her mouth made me look at her, " Yeahh, but-umm how do you know? " I asked hesitantly.

" My boyfriend couldn't stop talking about you. "

Whattt!!! Jackson already has a pregnant girlfriend.. Wtf!! What kind of a sick man is he huh!? But anyways, what does he tell her about me? How my father arranged our marriage without my concession, or how he killed a man just because he looked at me when I was half naked.

" Soo umm what did he tell you? " I asked her still picking up the pieces.

" How innocent and sweet you are and also how your humor is common between you both. "
Now I was confused. When the fuck did I joke with Jackson? Or maybe whatever I told him in the plane was a joke to him? Did he take my feelings and difficulties for my humor?

" I haven't really had any kind of jokes with him yet, on what basis did he tell you that? " that is when the glass pricked my finger as blood started oozing out,

" Oh my gosh Alyna... " she came half running towards me, " Wait I'll get the first aid.. "

" Ohh no no, No need to bother it's alright. There is glass every where you might hurt yourself" washing my finger under the tap, which did stink a bit,

" Here" taking my hand in her's she secured my finger with a band aid.

" Thank youu" I mumbled.

" No worries. " she gave my hand a tight squeeze.

" Soo how far along are you? " I asked looking at her bump.

" Ohh I'm 3 and a half months. " she said with a big ass smile on her face. She indeed was happy with this child. 'A murderer's child' i thought to myself.

" If you love him so much why didn't you marry him? " I finally asked the question I was literally having this conversation for..

" It's the man's job to make the move darling.."

" So you really are okay with your man marrying another women which is not you? " this caught her attention. Her happy and cheeky face turned sad and confused,