Chapter twenty-seven

This chapter contains 18+ content.

                                 Sister

Aaron

I found her. I found Alyna, I know where she is and I'm soon going to get her back no matter the cost.

How much did you make it? ”

Isabel was here in my room not to fuck me but to help me in something.

I don't know. I've found the shipments and the gangs that are supportive of him. That's all. ”

Huffing she came behind me and rested her forehead on my back, “ Aaron this is not how it's going to work. Be more productive, it's not even that big of a deal I know you can do it. ”

Feeling even more irritated I moved away from her as I gave one last glance at myself in the mirror and told her to follow me as I had somewhere to take her.

Nobody except father knew about this new place of mine. My own Office. My own personal, private place where I can do whatever father pleases of me. It wasn't much of a work. The interior was mostly grey and white as I like minimal colors.

What place is this? ”

This is my office. ”

Holy shit! When did that happen? ” she was more than amused but happy at the same time. She has always been happy for me.

When I told you I was working on something. It was this. ”

Oh my god this is absolute beauty! ”

My office was on the last floor of the mansion as my fathers office was on 1st floor very close to his room. I personally wanted this, wanted my space so that when I'm searching out for Alyna, I wouldn't need to hide places when I can just come here whenever I want and do whatever private stuff is needed. Without. Any. Disturbance. How cool is that right!?

This really is pretty... Im so proud of you Aaron. ”

She said as she came close to me and bent a bit to be at eye level with me as I was sitting on the chair at the head of the table. .

Someone needs to be congratulated, right? ” she whispered.

And how do you think you're gonna do that? ”

Without another word being spoken, she went on her knees right in front of me as she caught all of her hair in one hand as she slowly and carefully opened the zipper of my pants, feeling my length she took it in her hands as she started stroking it slowly but soo perfectly. My head was thrown back by the pleasure of it as she spit on my dick and started stroking it harder than before and before I could understand anything she took it fully in her mouth as a moan escaped my lips,

Fuckk.. ”

One of her hands were holding her hair and the other was stroking my dick which was in her mouth. Doing her a favor I gripped her hair in my hand as I kept pushing her head in even deeper to make sure she can fully taste me. . .

I was almost close when I heard someone knock and enter without my permission that's when Isabel being Isabel, quickly hid under the table in front of me as I bought my chair very close to it so that who ever had the fucking audacity to come in would not know what was happening here.

It was Mateo. Mateo is my new man, he only works for me and also for my father but he's a loyal one only to me. Only I and Isabel knows about it and I like to keep it that way.