Chapter thirteen

The Wedding

Jackson

Taking a shower I was now all ready for the meeting I was conducting myself. Now, the thing that was special about this meeting were the members.... And the members were, Alessandro  the man who works for Fernando Torres the head of one of the Russian mafia's. Marco the leader of two underground gangs of Russia.. 3-4 Mafia leaders from France And spain had joined us too as they worked under me. Jeremy the leader of the new York mafia. Then Obviously me, the king of most of the Russian mafia's, the whole of Italian Mafia and also the king of Spanish and British Mafia's as well. And then there was the man of the day, Michael, for whom nobody worked and neither was he a part of anybody's gang as now he had a family with a wife, a son and a daughter. A family that even I at some point  would have done anything to be in it.

I should be tired after teaching self defense to the girl who's been here only for 2 days, but instead I felt even more refreshing after witnessing the way that women was working out with her curves fully on display, the way she was doing squats and stretching, and how she basically knew most of the type of karate, it really did impress me alott..  Girls these days dont find such things fascinating, all they care about is  their little boyfriends and cry over silly as breakups. But Alyna isn't one of them. She's different and I respect her alot for it.

Finally taking a last glance at the mirror I left for the meeting in the West Wing so that whatever happens there should not even come close to Alyna. Upon reaching the room, they were all seated in their respective seats with their guards standing on either side of them.. Ahh Michael has a guard tooo, I wasn't expecting!! They all stood in my respect  except for Michael which was very expected. I entered signaling them to be seated.

We finally get to meet after all Mr. Jackson. ” Marco said extending his hand for me to take it. But obviously I didn't.

We are here for business so let's get on with it, shall we? ” they all nodded in agreement.

Now all of you might be wondering as to why did I invite Michael here, am I right? ” without waiting for their answer I continued,
Michael here seems to know a lot about my private and personal matters, don't you Michael? ”

He kept staring me as if I was some sort of meal he was gawking at... Huhh Asshole!

So before things could get out of hands, I would like to invite you all to my wedding which is due any hour now. And Michael.. ” I could hear them murmuring after the shocking confession I just made. I stood up, and with slow and dangerous steps I stopped near Michael's chair. Turning his chair with my foot, I leaned down a bit to be at eye level with him,

“  And You. Cannot. Do. A fucking thing about it... Now you can go and rant about it to the person you've been working for like a whore that you are for him. ” I chuckled a bit to make him even angrier. But he didn't say anything as he just kept his eyes fixed at me. As I turned around to leave,

Coins make the loudest noise Jackson.... I might not have a gang of my own and i sure as hell will never work FOR anyone as I've built this one that you're running under your name...Son!! ” sitting straighter he continued with both of his hands intertwined on the table,

And you know what, I don't even mind that you took it from under me. After all, it's only me who could have done such an extraordinary work, which you have failed to inherit it from me..” pure venom was dripping from his mouth. The way he was addressing me as his SON was boiling my blood beyond words.

And perhaps i never took you for such a big fool that you've proved to be.... Agreeing for a marriage just to end someone's life? I never taught you to be from one of the coward, did I?”