Chapter forty-two

Who am I?

Jackson

I couldn't stop thinking about Alyna. Since last night there's a feeling inside of me that says she's not safe, that something bad is going to happen and this time I don't think I'll be able to stop it. Everything is going good since she left for Greece, her Instagram is filled with soo many posts recently and I'm sure that she's having the time of her life but why is there this sick feeling building up inside me. Picking up my phone from the table beside me I dialed her number.

" Hey gorgeous. "

" Oh heyy! "

So far so good.

" How is vacation? "

" Ohhh! "

She took a pause there for a bit when I again heard her voice but with a slight hint of naughtiness.

" Well if you're asking about my total days here, so yeah it was pretty good but if you are referring to a certain day, or I mean a certain night. Then yeah that was pretty good as well."

What certain night?

" Well what made the certain night so amazing?"

" Jackson.. it was only mere hours ago that you left me and now you are trying to play dumb."

I? But I'm here in England for the past-

Dammittt!!

What the actual fuckk!!

How can I not notice this, how can I!?

" Fuck fuck fuck fuck." muttering some words in my mouth I told her to not leave her bedroom as long as I tell her to.

" But why what's wrong?"

" Alyna just stay in your room until I call you, alright!? And even if you see me on the door knocking, pretend as if you are not there. "

" But why? "

" because......."

I can't tell her the truth obviously, so I came up with the shittiest excuse i could think of in that short span of time.

" Well there's a game I'm dying to play, so please don't ruin it for me love. "

I could hear her giggles after which she said, " I love you this way Jack please don't ever change. "

She loves me.

Or does she love the man she thinks is me? Dante.

We are living under the same roof for about a year now but she never confessed any such things to me. A vacation with Dante and everything is so clear for her. What did they do? Did he touch her? Did she kiss him thinking that it's me?

All sort of thoughts were running in my mind making my head spin with every step I took down the stairs. I had alerted all of my men that we are leaving for Greece this very moment as I couldn't risk Alyna being close to my only little brother.

" Did you inform the pilot? "

" Yes boss all arrangements are made. "

" Good. "

It wasn't a long flight just about 4 hours. I'll be with her by afternoon I thought to myself. I was really looking forward to go to Greece not only because of the doubt I have in my mind but also because Sebastian was going to propose tonight. I couldn't have missed this moment for the world but I failed to show him this affection when he called me yesterday. I didn't know how long it might take Dante to actually show up here in England but what I failed to understand was that he was never here! I was never the target for him, Alyna was. Now tho only thing I'm worried about is how to clean up the mess my brother might have made, what answers am i supposed to give because truth be told, I have absolutely no damn idea.